Savage 10 FCP-K - Page 3

Savage 10 FCP-K

This is a discussion on Savage 10 FCP-K within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Originally Posted by Orkan Doubs... it seems like that's the 5th time or so that you've posted that picture. How many rounds do you have ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Savage 10 FCP-K

Quote Originally Posted by Orkan View Post
    Doubs... it seems like that's the 5th time or so that you've posted that picture. How many rounds do you have through the rifle since that photo was taken? Above you mention that you couldn't manage better than 3/4 moa a week later, but you keep posting that same picture of the 1/4moa performance. I'm just wondering why you keep posting that image?

I'm willing to bet a lot of internet persona's would take a pretty nasty hit in credibility if a 3rd party followed them around and posted their performances each time they shot. You shouldn't get so hung up on a single image and trod it out every time you talk about your rifle. Instead, go shoot some NEW targets and post them. Not cherry-picked, but real results.
    What!? You mean like shoot every day and post targets every day? Ain't nobody got time for that. 20 shots once every other month is plenty to learn the art of precision shooting.
    Orkan and rrc03 like this.
    Desert Tech SRS A1 with TS Customs 308 win, 22 CM, and 7 LRM barrels
    Primal Rights 40x .22LR Repeater
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ddd oo7 View Post
    Ain't nobody got time for that.
    hehehe... You do... and I can prove it!

Here ya go... warts and all. For the record I make no special claims about my abilities. I have good days and bad days just like everyone else.

The first image shows the first test loads fired through my Sabatti Rover Tactical .308 at 100 yards. The Serbian bullets obviously weren't worth using. The other four 5-shot test groups averaged .602". I've since refined my load and it's a solid 1/2 MOA rifle.

The second image, a composite, shows first time test groups with my AR-15 in .25-45 Sharps and then 200 & 300 yard targets shot the second time I took it to the range. The 300 yard target's black dot is 3/4 of an inch.

Because the top targets can't be seen very well, I've posted just it at the bottom.

I have scores of pictures of targets I've shot with everything from .22 rifles and pistols to .45-70 single shot rifles and pistols in 9mm Makarov, 9mm Luger, .40 S&W, .45 ACP and half a dozen other pistol cartridges but I won't bore you with them. I also shoot more than 20 rounds every other month. Hell, some months I can go through a full box of .22LR cartridges.

Last edited by Doubs; 06-12-2017 at 01:09 AM.
    Rhyno430, Intervention and Orkan like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ads