stock pack

stock pack

This is a discussion on stock pack within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; I was wondering if the stock pack is worth buying. Is it a good storage pouch? Does is give you good cheeck weld? and does ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stock pack

stock pack

I was wondering if the stock pack is worth buying. Is it a good storage pouch? Does is give you good cheeck weld? and does it get in the way. Im fixin to purchase one (maybe) and i was wanting the advice of someone who has one or has had one. Please guys give me some advice on the subject. Im curious. I shoot alot and i was wondering if this pouch was worth the $50. Let me know

Thanks
    When I Reach The Gates Of Heaven, To Saint Peter I Will Tell, Another Soldier Reporting for Duty, I've Served My Time In Hell.

Which stock pack are you buying for $50?

--MH

the black one on eagle industries website. its 37 plus s&h. 5 cartridges on the side and zipper pocket.
    When I Reach The Gates Of Heaven, To Saint Peter I Will Tell, Another Soldier Reporting for Duty, I've Served My Time In Hell.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Well if you bought it from greenmountaintactical you could save $10.

;-)

https://id306.securedata.net/greenmount ... ucts_id=49

Shipping is stil $5 but the pack is only 27...lol!

Don't know how it works but I'm looking at getting one myownself. Seems like they have the best price. Great service as well.

--MH

Sponsors
    I have one on my bravo-51 from tac-ops, and I like the pack. I didn't think I would like it originally, but its handly and provides a very nice check weld, especially if you have oily skin like I do. Keeps your chin nice and planted. It can rub your cheek a bit raw after many rounds in a single shooting session with a high recoil rifle, but nothing you cannot live with or get used to.

MEL

I just bought one from blackhawk, It gives a great cheek weld but it looks like it was made out of cheap immatation leather. I'm probably gonna pick up an eagle. Nice advice on green mountain!!

There good if you need to police your brass too, stick your brass in the buttstock pouch while in the field. Mine is an Eagle Industries and i love it.

I have an eagle cheek peice I bought at Iron Brigade Armory. They have them custom made just for them and it holds the rounds inside the pocket as to not give away any reflection.

Huh, that's pretty cool. I like that "inside the pocket" idea.

stock pack

I was wonder if there another product of stock pack for the AICS stock, I do have the EagleIndustries stock pack, it work wonder with the reminton700Pss stock, but with the new stock, I am looking for another butt pack that would fit to store paper work& allen wrench.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads