Muzzle brake - Page 10

Muzzle brake

This is a discussion on Muzzle brake within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Old thread but worth cont. I have just ordered one of the Witt Machine clamp on brakes for my Rem700 Long Range SS, it's chambered ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Muzzle brake

Old thread but worth cont.

I have just ordered one of the Witt Machine clamp on brakes for my Rem700 Long Range SS, it's chambered in 300WM and after 30 rds off the bench it is starting to beat me up. I'm not recoil sensitive but I have Hornady 208 ELD Match running over the chrony at 2900fps, that recoil has to go somewhere. Will add a further review and photos when it arrives down under.

UBIQUE
    Australia
    504strike_hold likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deadshot2 View Post
    I am still a little bit "on the fence" as to whether I'll put a brake on my .308 but if I do, I now know where I'll be buying it. Businesses who treat their customers like this are the ones I like to give my money to.
    i know this about a brake, which I'm in the market for for my 308 and 300 win mag. but with regards to your comment of places that treat folks great and spending your money. as for ammo, there is a company out of montana that i buy ammo from frequently, and yes, at times they are out of the ammo i order, but overtime that happens, i get a call, and they offer to reduce my payment, usually by 10% (most of my orders were for 5.56 in 2000 rounds bulk buys which adds up fast in $$$ amounts) and then when the original ammo order comes in stock, i get another 10% off that. i know 10% aint much, but the ammo is reasonably priced and every time i make an order, if it not in stock, i get a phone call, not an email saying its out of stock, please check back later for in stock availability. i just ordered 300 win mag ammo and wanted 190 grain, but they were out, so i ordered 180, which i wanted to try anyways. a few hours later, i get a call saying they were out of 180s but had 190s, i told him that was what i original wanted, so he discounted it and sent it out with free shipping. the online company is IQmetals and carry HSM ammo, which i like and my guns like the ammo too and i especially like the great customer service IQ has, i just wish HSM could keep up their production fast enough to keep the items in stock on IQmetals site.
    "why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can."

2 Burning, 6 Turning

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Ads