Boyds stocks

Boyds stocks

This is a discussion on Boyds stocks within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Hello My Friends, I am writing to say thank you to Boyds Rifle Stocks.. I received my Varmint Thumbhole stock for my Weatherby Vangaurd Sieries ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XRA
  • 1 Post By XRA

Thread: Boyds stocks

Boyds stocks

Hello My Friends, I am writing to say thank you to Boyds Rifle Stocks.. I received my Varmint Thumbhole stock for my Weatherby
    Vangaurd Sieries 2 yesterday (a day early) and I love it. The fit could not be better, both to me and my barreled action.
    When I put it together I had to hand press my parts in, just like it is supposed to be. I cant imagine any need for bedding,
    I got the Applejack color and that red and black really pops with my matt black barrel, action and scope. New Stock 001.JPGNew Stock 003.JPGNew Stock 002.JPGNew Stock 013.JPG The best part is the price....$99.00

I love mine too. That color combo sure is nice.
    -I redefined trust between my wife and I. I bought her a gun, taught her to shoot, and made her the beneficiary on my life insurance.

Sponsors
    Gizmo,

That is one SHARP looking rifle you got there!! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with it!! Thank you for support, we truly appreciate it!!

Happy Shooting,

Jen
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Hello My Friends, I am writing to say thank you to Boyds Rifle Stocks.. I received my Varmint Thumbhole stock for my Weatherby
    Vangaurd Sieries 2 yesterday (a day early) and I love it. The fit could not be better, both to me and my barreled action.
    When I put it together I had to hand press my parts in, just like it is supposed to be. I cant imagine any need for bedding,
    I got the Applejack color and that red and black really pops with my matt black barrel, action and scope. New Stock 001.JPGNew Stock 003.JPGNew Stock 002.JPGNew Stock 013.JPG The best part is the price....$99.00
    BOYDS' GUNSTOCK INDUSTRIES
    Sales or Customer Service: 605-996-5011
    Monday - Friday 8:00a - 4:30p CST
    Hidden Content

**Boyds' is available online Monday through Friday from 8:00a - 10:00a, if you need immediate assistance or want to purchase something you seen as a special please contact our Sales Team!!!**

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

XRA
    Built quite a few rifles where the customer provided a Boyds stock. All I can say is....well inletted, never an issue, quality product, and naturally under priced. Simple
    exsimguy1 likes this.
    I am not a paid sponsor, and therefore will not advertise for my company, corporation, establishment, etc.

XRA
    That was hint to Boyds, great product. Used them all, most have problems, never yours
    exsimguy1 likes this.
    I am not a paid sponsor, and therefore will not advertise for my company, corporation, establishment, etc.

Ads