Witt 3 piece directional brake in 308

This is a discussion on Witt 3 piece directional brake in 308 within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; G'day fellow shooters,.... I would like to ask if anyone has had any experience with the three piece directional muzzle brake which i believe is ...

G'day fellow shooters,.... I would like to ask if anyone has had any experience with the three piece directional muzzle brake which i believe is a new product from Witt machining? I want to buy two brakes for my two 308"s one would be a clamp on for my bull barrel and the other is a 5/8x24 already threaded which will suit the directional brake...I can't find any reviews on the newer brake but plenty of glowing reports on the clamp on? any information received from you guys/gals would be much appreciated.. I don't think shooters over here in Australia have heard of Witt products and it was only by reading on this forum I discovered them myself and by the way a great and informative forum it is..just wish we had the same access to firearms you guys enjoy....Hamish

Well I guess no one understood what I was asking? thanks/no thanks for the underwhelming response...hamish

Ads