Thanks Mel, really.

Thanks Mel, really.

This is a discussion on Thanks Mel, really. within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Hey Mel, I was making my weekly visit to snipercentral.com and I saw that you added these forums. I registered here and want to take ...

Dan

Thanks Mel, really.

Hey Mel,

I was making my weekly visit to snipercentral.com and I saw that you added these forums. I registered here and want to take the opportunity to thank you for running snipercentral.com! I found the page about 3 years ago while doing some research before buying my first "real" rifle--a Rem. 700 VS in .308 Win. I've been a patron ever since. Without your site, I don't think I would have gotten to the shooting point I am at now. Thank you sincerely for the time and effort you put into snipercentral.com, I look forward to seeing more of your future additions.

-Dan (High School Senior)
    Lake Havasu City, AZ

Sponsors
    Dan,

Thanks for the kind words! I truly appreciate them. I'm happy to help, this is something I just love doing....

MEL

Thanks and Happy B-day

Ditto what dan said, you have answered many of my question via email, and am glad to see this forum up and running, best of luck and happy B-Day
    Jim

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Sponsors
    Hey thanks! I appreciate it!

MEL

Have to jump on the band wagon. Thanks. Its great to see the site expanding. Like the above I would not have entered the sport of centerfire rifles if it was not for this site. Now I have been bitten by the bug and can't get enough.

Hello Mel!

As you see, I registred in this forum! It's a great work!

Sorry, but the promised translate isn't finished yet, but I'm vorking.

For All!

Pleas forgive my terible english! I wrote from Midle-Europe.

Sponsors
    So far, your english is fine! Keep working on the translation and we'll be excited and waiting ro read it.

MEL

Ads