Great BiPod and Great price - TipTop - Page 2

Great BiPod and Great price - TipTop

This is a discussion on Great BiPod and Great price - TipTop within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Originally Posted by canuckienns I went all over their web site and checked Ebay and there is not a mention of American made. Looks to ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Great BiPod and Great price - TipTop

Quote Originally Posted by canuckienns View Post
    I went all over their web site and checked Ebay and there is not a mention of American made. Looks to be chink shit and I would not purchase anything Chinese made in gun parts and accessories.
    I agree - it is made in China...BUT...let's look at this objectively: Not everything made in China is really junk. ALL toys are made in China, ALL electronics are made in China, ALL cameras are made in China, Volvo - the symbol of Scandinavian car manufacture when heading for bankruptcy was bought by Chinese...have you seen the 2018 Volvo made under Chinese leadership?...an engineering piece of art!

So - open up your views...check first and then talk. Quality is here, engineering is here and pricing is excellent.
    The only thing they do not have yet is Name Recognition and a Million$ Marketing platform.
    Last edited by gtc-nova; 02-10-2018 at 08:01 AM.
    GTC
    Your Life = Your Terms

Quote Originally Posted by gpark09 View Post
    Knock off products should be banned, whether they are from China or Swiss. For economical, social and Ethical reasons.
    We should ban then: Apple, Walmart, Amazon, DELL, HP and so many other successful American companies that are making BILLIONS by manufacturing in China and selling around the world. I am sorry...I also like quality and make intelligent decisions with how I spend my money: but here politics is NOT welcome.
    I refuse to pay $300+ for an Atlas that has less features...just because a name.
    Last edited by gtc-nova; 02-10-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    GTC
    Your Life = Your Terms

Quote Originally Posted by gpark09 View Post
    Knock off products should be banned, whether they are from China or Swiss. For economical, social and Ethical reasons.
    Living in LA you should know better: more than half of LA is owned by people from Asia. And most of successful American companies owe their success to the Chinese. I am American, love this country - but understand the International implications of living in a GLOBAL ECONOMY...where we kind off missed the boat in the last 20+ years...
    GTC
    Your Life = Your Terms

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Well - I went and bought the latest product that has the notched legs.

I am as pleased as I was when purchasing the initial one. Lots of features in a bipod that costs at least $200 less than anything similar with a "recognized name".

Listen...I agree with all of you pushing US made products that costs so much more. But your remarks need to be based on understanding the world we live in. Does the words Globalization, Competition, Profit Margin, Bankruptcy mean anything?

I buy American as much as I can - but I like QUALITY and look close at price.

And YES - I proudly voted MAGA !
    Martino1 likes this.
    GTC
    Your Life = Your Terms

There are plenty of China made (or other places) for that matter that are not "knock-off's". I absolutely have a problem with Chinese companies illegally STEALING the designs of American companies just because they can sell them cheaper. Of course they can sell them cheaper. They didn't have to spend any money in research or development. For that matter the Chinese companies don't even have to back up their product when it fails. Congratulations. You have just purchased a bipod from a company that stole the design and without regard for legality or morality reproduced that which took years for an american company to design. You are contributing to the bankruptcy of innovative companies. Competition is fine...if it is on a level playing field. Let the Chinese company design their own, do their own R&D, and then manufacture their own product and then they are getting closer...but still not a level playing field. Now, force that Chinese company to pay minimum wage, health insurance, workers comp, comply with EPA regulations, comply with OSHA and then that company is getting closer...but still not on a level playing field. Get that same company to provide the same level of service and warranty as Harris and Atlas along with everything else listed and then you might be talking about a level playing field.

I choose to support American companies who innovate their own products, provide American jobs, and contribute to our American economy instead of supporting a Chinese company whose best skill is stealing someone else's design.
    Rob01 likes this.
    Desert Tech SRS A1 with TS Customs 308 win, 22 CM, and 7 LRM barrels
    Primal Rights 40x .22LR Repeater
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Hidden Content

Humor me, what exactly is different between this bipod and a Harris? Because so far I'm not seeing a major difference in it and my Harris bipods, mine have leg notches too.

well since the Harris 6-9" Swivel with notched legs is 98.00 on Euro Optic and is american made, your point of ''Lots of features in a bipod that costs at least $200 less than anything similar with a recognized name" is moot. Also that Harris bipod and Atlas bipods dominate the top 50 PRS shooters (like optics, if there was a cheaper option that gave the same performance without sacrificing anything, they would use it).

Alas; the curse of the "yellow peril " At the local range where I work I have a special garbage can labeled China junk. I drop kick their stuff in there every day.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 View Post
    Humor me, what exactly is different between this bipod and a Harris? Because so far I'm not seeing a major difference in it and my Harris bipods, mine have leg notches too.

Nothing to humor here.
    Buy it and you will see it for yourself. I did buy both and ended with 2 of them.
    GTC
    Your Life = Your Terms

Quote Originally Posted by gtc-nova View Post
    Nothing to humor here.
    Buy it and you will see it for yourself. I did buy both and ended with 2 of them.
    Spoken like a salesman, and yes if you bought both, I would expect you ended up with 2 of them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads