Great BiPod and Great price - TipTop

This is a discussion on Great BiPod and Great price - TipTop within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Quick heads-up for those of you that do not want to spend a ton of money on products like Harris or Atlas, like special features ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Great BiPod and Great price - TipTop

Quick heads-up for those of you that do not want to spend a ton of money on products like Harris or Atlas, like special features and appreciate a solid construction

Was looking for a solid BiPod for my RPR in 6.5CR. Like many purchased the Harris...but continued to do research on other options. When I came across the TipTop BiPod, I could not wait to return the Harris. The TipTop is a GREAT product. Solid and built heavy duty. I wanted something solid, durable, with various options and not go Atlas way ($). The Harris looked very skimpy, almost like for an air rifle or at most for a .22 Cal. The Pivot & Pan features - standard - are of great benefit. You do not find these features at other bipods under $100.00. Sincerely - I would have paid over $100.00 with no regrets. The attention to details is perfect, the unit attaches to the front stud in less than 3 seconds. Great detail: the metal part that comes in contact with the lower part of the rifle (in my case the free floating hand guard rail) is covered with a heavy duty industrial felt not to scratch the metal).

All in all, I could not be happier. Purchase was smooth, fast shipping and the package is sturdy, done right with all instructions, booklet with pictures.

They are launching a new BiPod with notched legs (no pivot & pan). Will get that one too and write a review later.Bipod-1.jpgBipod-2.jpgBipod-3.jpg
    Last edited by gtc-nova; 01-17-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    GTC
    Your Life = Your Terms

I went all over their web site and checked Ebay and there is not a mention of American made. Looks to be chink shit and I would not purchase anything Chinese made in gun parts and accessories.

Looks like just another Harris knockoff. Country of manufacture is China.

I will spend a few dollars more and support American economy. Personally I wouldn’t go without an atlas...but a Harris is very similar in price and is American made. This bipod looks to be on par with a Caldwell or utg.
    Desert Tech SRS A1 with TS Customs 308 win, 22 CM, and 7 LRM barrels
    Primal Rights 40x .22LR Repeater
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Atlas, the only way to go!

Atlas isn't the only way to go but a good one and either that or the Harris will be a better option that that TipTop. Just another chinese Harris knock off.

The part that made me laugh in the post and was blatant marketing and talking down a similar product not to mention untrue was:
    "The Harris looked very skimpy, almost like for an air rifle or at most for a .22 Cal. "

LOL I have Harris bipods that have been used in matches and beat up for well over a decade and still going strong. Not on air rifles or .22s. LOL OP let me know how long that knock off lasts you. Most make a year or so until they start loosening up and losing parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob01 View Post
    The part that made me laugh in the post and was blatant marketing and talking down a similar product not to mention untrue was:
    "The Harris looked very skimpy, almost like for an air rifle or at most for a .22 Cal. "
    Same here. I saw the pictures and was like, um okay then.
    Rob01 likes this.
    -I redefined trust between my wife and I. I bought her a gun, taught her to shoot, and made her the beneficiary on my life insurance.

I contacted Tip-Top directly and they confirmed to me that the bipod was made in China, comparing it to the the Apple cellular phones. Hmmmmm. OMHO

Knock off products should be banned, whether they are from China or Swiss. For economical, social and Ethical reasons.
    Rob01 likes this.

man-in-grey-suit-pinching-bridge-of-nose-headache.jpg

...why do I even spend time reading this...

Tim37 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckienns View Post
    I contacted Tip-Top directly and they confirmed to me that the bipod was made in China, comparing it to the the Apple cellular phones. Hmmmmm. OMHO
    See I think there is a difference between a company like Apple or Vortex that manufacturers their own designed and developed product in China vs a company that flat out knocks off an American made product and makes it in China.
    Scratch likes this.
    -I redefined trust between my wife and I. I bought her a gun, taught her to shoot, and made her the beneficiary on my life insurance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ads