Rifle Reviews - Page 2

Rifle Reviews

This is a discussion on Rifle Reviews within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Originally Posted by junkyard_dog45 +1 On not doing videos. Sheesh, 3 posts ago you were all about the videos. Just kidding. I must agree that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rifle Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by junkyard_dog45
    +1 On not doing videos.
    Sheesh, 3 posts ago you were all about the videos. Just kidding.

I must agree that the video is for all intensive purposes useless unless there is some super new feature/function that can not be described.

EDIT: After reading the comment below this one... I have a bad feeling I was just sent to bed with no dinner
    The difficulty of armed struggle is to make long distances near and make problems into advantages. Sun Tzu

Just goes to show that even someone as wise and knowledgeable as myself can listen and learn from others. Besides I carefully hedged my bet by using the phrase "sounds like" rather than committing myself.

And that being true, young Grasshopper, you should definitely sit down, be quiet and not tease your elders!

:lol:

Sponsors
    Well, I think for the typical rifle review videos would probably not be worth it, but I could see the potential of doing some videos of unique stuff, like glass barrier shooting, high angle shooting, extreme ranges, etc. But yah, I'm not currently setup to do it, so they might be a ways off...

MEL

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Well you all seem to be apposed to the rifle reviews but like Mel said, high angle shooting, wind shooting, angled glass shooting etc would be cool. Maybe some stuff about ghillies and matching them to the particular regions you are in.
    Chase

Sponsors
    stuff like that is a possibility, but probably not in the immediate future. I would need to find someone with a good narrator voice

MEL

Mel if you can get the videos shot and have a script. There are a bunch of avenues to finding someone to read the script and do the voice overs. A buddy of mine does similar with atv videos. If you ever get serious I can ask him the details like cost and stuff of who he uses.

Sponsors
    noted....
    thanks!

MEL

Mel, I dont know if you fallow rodeo at all but my dad does embryo transfer in Texas and it just so happens that Bob Tallmen (the current rodeo announcer for the pro circuit, and is going to be in the rodeo hall of fame) does the narration for free on my dads vet videos. Oh did i mention that he lives just down the road? He sounds almost exactly like Jim Scoutten. Just look him up. Im not joking at all when I say he might do the narration. He is an extremely friendly guy and a great friend to my family. So if you do want to push forward with this some day, let me know something. Im about to go to my 1000 yard range with my new target i built so we'll be seein' ya!

Sponsors
    heh, that would be awesome.... but hey, priorities first.

MEL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads