Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Midway has a BIG batch of Blems for sale

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bewerystill 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I got the same, but have not found the cheap .308s for 300AAC plinking, I have been thinking about plated Berrys bullets but just haven't done it yet. Anyone have any comments on heavier cast plated bullets mainly for subsonic. From what I can see, they only work well at low velocities because of lead fouling? I bought a lot of blems and seconds in the past, but as I shoot mostly accuracy now, the price is not that important to me because of the uncertainty of the defects. After putting all of the rest of the cost into a reload, I just don't want top queer the whole deal with an unknown factor. Just thinking how my old mind has changed over time. Just spent several days in 100 degree high humidity at the range last week checking new loads for a new .308. Just shows how strong curiosity of how a new rifle shoots can push a person to do strange things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.