Unique Alpine TPG2

Unique Alpine TPG2

This is a discussion on Unique Alpine TPG2 within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Hi everyone. Thinking of placing an order for a Unique Alpine TPG2 in 338 Lap Mag. This wont be available until early next year, i ...

Unique Alpine TPG2

Hi everyone.

Thinking of placing an order for a Unique Alpine TPG2 in 338 Lap Mag. This wont be available until early next year, i was wondering in anyone has any information on this weapon or even photos as i cannot get any info on it here in the U.K..

Thanks.

First of all welcome to the forums. I tried searching on the internet and the site of Unique Alpine but came up with nothing about a TPG2. The only information available was about the TPG-1. Which is available in .338 Lapua Magnum.

Can you give some more details? How have you heard of this rifle?

Hi Gunfan86

Thanks for the reply, The sole UK importers for Unique Alpine mentioned it to me, they said it would be in the UK early next year and wurth waiting for. I am tempted with the Accuracy International in 338 Lapua Mag but not sure if the TPG2 would be wurth waiting for. Would appreciate any recomendations.

Thank you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Hello Atrox, except sending an email to Unique-Alpine http://www.unique-alpine.com/ I wouldn't know how to get more information about the TPG2.

For advice on other rifles I can't help you (no personal experience, and I don't repost other people's opinions as being my own). So you either have to search the forums a bit or wait for members who have experience to post.

But a few questions which will help to determine what rifle would be suitable for you. What's your maximum budget? Where do you intend to use the rifle for (range, type of shooting etc.)?

If you haven't already, read the FAQ in the rifle section, it has some info which might be usefull:http://www.snipercentral.com/forums/...pic.php?t=5749

Hi gunfan86

Thanks for your help, i will take your advice. If i find out anything i will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrox
    I am tempted with the Accuracy International in 338 Lapua Mag but not sure if the TPG2 would be wurth waiting for. Would appreciate any recomendations.
    Well, the TPG is more of a boutique gun. The AI is a proven combat platform. Both have their draw, do you want a show pony or a war horse?

To each his own (if he can afford it).

-snowy
    "Veritas Lux Mea"

Certified Super Civvie

I'm with Snowy on this one, if you want a combat proven platform, go with the AI Magnum and DON'T look back!!!
    The two most abundant elements in the world are Hydrogen, and stupidity...

Ads