Military service info required on 2 x rifles

This is a discussion on Military service info required on 2 x rifles within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Hi, I have two rifles I would like to use in our clubs military service rile competition. However , the rifles must of been used ...

Hi,
    I have two rifles I would like to use in our clubs military service rile competition. However , the rifles must of been used by a military army / special forces unit of any country in their original configuration. Ok, so I have two I want to enter but need some back up or proof or what ever it takes to verify.
    The rifles are..
    Accuracy International AT in .308 with a Hensoldt 4-16 x 56 FF.
    SSG model 08 in .300 WM with a Kahles K624i.
    Any info would be much appreciated and thanks in anticipation.

AI firearms are used by the British armed forces. The SSG was designed to meet specifications of an Austrian anti terrorism unit. I'd say those could be outstanding match rifles.
    See you at the range.

SSG08 is the sniper rifle of the Austrian Jagdkommando. AI provides the rifles to the Brits, the kiwis (New zealanders) and the kangaroo(Australians) SAS. I think the German Bundeswehr uses them as well, but I'm not positive on that one.

Ads