Actual barrels for AI

Actual barrels for AI

This is a discussion on Actual barrels for AI within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Does someone know which supplier using AI for their barrels right now? I have heard that use to be Border before and now maybe LW ...

Actual barrels for AI

Does someone know which supplier using AI for their barrels right now? I have heard that use to be Border before and now maybe LW . Thinking about buying new barrel for AE AI MKII. but I'm worry that new series will be LW, can someone confirm this info, pls?
    Last edited by djgas; 02-12-2020 at 08:31 AM.

I do not believe AI make their own barrels. I thinks it’s a batrline is the barrel Manufacturer of the AI barrels. The one I purchased were from them.

Well that will be better option,because I don’t want LW and I saw some of them LW from factory on AI,maybe depend on caliber also AE is old model.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Just question from where you are and what model and caliber you have? Because apparently there is different manufacture for EU and US,etc...

?????

Hi djgas
    The barrels that I have are bartline and if I understand correctly in the US they are the supplier for AI of the barrels as AI does not manufacture the barrels.
    The rifle that I have is AI AXMC in 338LM and the other conversation bolts and barrels that I have for it are in 308 and the 300 win mag. Both the 308 and 300 win mag have AI markings on the barrels.
    Not sure if this is helping your case.

Ads