RCBS Single Press - Page 2

RCBS Single Press

This is a discussion on RCBS Single Press within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Haha. Yeah I dinged a few cases too. Just curious.. I知 heading to my range tomorrow (finally NJ bends the knee. Just sue them and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: RCBS Single Press

Haha. Yeah I dinged a few cases too. Just curious.. I知 heading to my range tomorrow (finally NJ bends the knee. Just sue them and they hide) and I loaded my cases a little bit bigger than the COL says it should be. They say 3.340, but mine (with polymer tips) are 3.587. I had them a bit longer the last batch I shot. But I知 not sure if these are the same or longer. So I just wanted to run it by here and see if it helps. I知 going either way. But if it痴 really a risk of getting a bullet jammed then I値l repress them down a bit in the morning before I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you check your rifle's bullet seating depth first before risk of jamming it?
    Hidden Content

The men who wrote the 2nd Amendment hadn't just finished a hunting trip.

They had just liberated a nation.

Oh ok. I didn稚 know there was a one on the gun. I thought all the calibers were the same.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Just finished shooting. Only one round was a bit tight in the chamber. 100 of 100 made it out of the barrel alive. So I guess that was ok for my gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Balducci View Post
    Just finished shooting. Only one round was a bit tight in the chamber. 100 of 100 made it out of the barrel alive. So I guess that was ok for my gun.

Good job.

Check the link below. I'm sure you've seen this piece. Give this a try. It will make you reloading more accurate and safer.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B000PD01...eoh1_psp1_aps1
    Hidden Content

The men who wrote the 2nd Amendment hadn't just finished a hunting trip.

They had just liberated a nation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads