Rem 700 trigge rd

Rem 700 trigge rd

This is a discussion on Rem 700 trigge rd within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Trapperjack1...

Trapperjack1
    I take things and make them better

What a trigger should be like,
    I don't believe I started the thread just replied to it what it should do probably back in 2014ish if someone could find that for date authentication.
    Have you ever left the safety on to take a shot? Until you noticed something wrong you didn't have trouble holding target its the sudden release of 2oz. or 2 lbs
    Of energy released within, trigger tec. Talks about energy within, there very right,
    Triggers that brake like glass rods are very obsolete but it's the only thing people no as of right now, if your finger can feel anything the trigger is talking to your brain through your finger, you don't want that, if you have feel then anticipation stands next to that
    Then Flinch stands next to that,
    They teach you pull straight back on the shoe a 2 axes shoe is in order here, lets throw in a proprietary system of Progressive trigger movement with no sudden break as all conventional triggers have,there's more I can't discuss,
    This is real it's here and if mel wishes to get a hold of be my attorney would love to send him a non-disclosure agreement so he can try this out,
    as far as cost I don't have a little better than $100,000 to buy enough to get the price way down but it will happen if I have to sell my house so be it, this is Pat pending and will be full-blown in u.s. and Canada within two months,
    as I stated there is so much more that I cannot divulge but it will blow your mind,
    people ask me how did you think this up, back in 06 I bought a 1955 Cessna 180 with the gearbox legs ripped out the new gearbox had doorposts and Wing route, before I started this project I prayed to Jesus Christ to make this come out as if he did it him self the wing Roots need to be 30 and 1/2 inhes apart I never measured those I just put the gearbox in where it looked good and rivet it up,
    in 09 I sat down in front of my computer and prayed to Jesus Christ to help me design a trigger for the military l sent flintstone drawings to my friend that put it in real life unigraphics CAD,
    a local machine shop that makes pistol frames for Remington wanted to look at it he said to me there's engineers at Remington that can't even figure this out do you have a patent on it I said no he said get one and we will take it out there and let them salivate on it, I hope mel gives me a shout when this goes it's 5 tac ops rifles to be raffled off free on me through sniper Central.
    Last edited by trapperjack1; 05-23-2020 at 06:51 AM.
    I take things and make them better

Ads