Vudoo Gun works - Page 2

Vudoo Gun works

This is a discussion on Vudoo Gun works within the Rimfire forums, part of the Sniping Related category; The food for the Vudoo has arrived and the chassis has been ordered. Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vudoo Gun works

The food for the Vudoo has arrived and the chassis has been ordered.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Eaglehunter likes this.

GG308, Mike here, the designer/inventor of the V-22 and one of the co-founders of Vudoo. Happy to see you're up and running and feel free to reach out anytime if you have questions, need anything, etc.

MB
    Gunguy308 likes this.

Can't be anything but happy with the Vudoos. Have had mine almost 2 years now and it's one of my favorite rifles. I have mine in a Manners stock with a Razor II on top also and a Timney Calvin Elite. 10 shots on left target and 8 shots on right at 50 yards. Center X ammo. The SK Standard shoots good too but higher ES/SD for longer ranges. I use Center X, Fed UM and Eley Edge for PRS style matches to 300+.

IMG_2156.JPGIMG_1594.JPG

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DEFTI View Post
    GG308, Mike here, the designer/inventor of the V-22 and one of the co-founders of Vudoo. Happy to see you're up and running and feel free to reach out anytime if you have questions, need anything, etc.

MB
    The chassis will arrive Monday and I will be sighting in and group testing Thursday. I am expecting some awesome results based on shooting my friends Vudoo rifle. And I'm also certain the Vudoo will not disappoint.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'd like an accurate .22LR but dang. you put a decent chassis on that and you are at the $2600-2700 mark without the scope. Just out of curiosity what stock/chassis do they VooDoo folks recommend?

Oh yeah by the way Nice Group.

Look at it this way Purchase a Great Shooting Rifle ( I do not know I do not own one) Or keep buying 300 to 400 Dollar .22lr Rifles to see how they shoot. One way you have one the other way I bet you end up with 10 or more rifles and you just get what ever show's up.

I hope gunguy lets us know and shows us some targets.
    Gunguy308 likes this.

V-22

I see they sell a complete rifle for $2400.00 I wonder about the Resale value for a used one ? I have a lot of .22lr in Ruger Savage Henry Marlin and others. Well Well over 2400.00 in my inventory of .22lr rifles. All the Re-chambered Match Barrels. Bolts, Triggers and the list goes on.

And all the extra that goes into this crazy world of .22lr shooting.

Any way you look at this it is a hobby for most of us and we spend money on our Hobbies.

But with Winter inching up day by day at this point I would get the Rifle in November or December.

Now the fact is I really know nothing of the Remington 700 platform at all so I am starting out as the new be what a be.

I will have to look into what is needed if I went the way gunguy went seems you will spend as much or more. I know I would need a trigger pricing up to 250.00 or so. Stock 350.00 or much much more.

I have Scopes and mounts. So gunguy keep us in the loop on your V-22, I am in line but have not gotten to the Cash Register to check out.
    Last edited by dynotime; 09-06-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: to add to

Mike what does your Basic 2400 rifle come with?

This is what I am thinking about if the V-22 can produce targets like the ones posted here.

I want Rifle that I can take in the woods for hunting and to the Range when my club has .22lr shoots. ( once a Month)

I want the Specter barrel in 18", large Bolt handle in Carbon Fiber. 20 moa rail only have 100 yard range, One extra Mag,

What trigger do you supply with the Rifle? ( Name and Model) Up grade cost on other Triggers? I like the trigger at 2 lb's. but want to go lower or higher if need be.

What Stock do you offer? I like the look of the Sinister. But I want to keep the rifle lite as I can.

I like the Copper/Black color,

What is the weight of the Barrel alone. The Specter 18"

I really want a new toy but I want a Rifle that does what everyone claims they do, that is all I ask.

But you guy's are very very quite on the Accuracy of the Rifle you sell why is that?

I hope you get back to me soon. Thanks for your time Mike.
    Last edited by dynotime; 09-07-2019 at 07:39 AM. Reason: add to

I see they sell a complete rifle for $2400.00 I wonder about the Resale value for a used one ?

There is a video of the V-22 feeding rounds on line. It is done using two extractors to hold the case. If you find the video slow it down so you can see how good it does work as the person who made the video goes very quick.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ads