Vudoo Gun works - Page 3

Vudoo Gun works

This is a discussion on Vudoo Gun works within the Rimfire forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Originally Posted by dynotime Mike what does your Basic 2400 rifle come with? This is what I am thinking about if the V-22 can produce ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vudoo Gun works

Quote Originally Posted by dynotime View Post
    Mike what does your Basic 2400 rifle come with?

This is what I am thinking about if the V-22 can produce targets like the ones posted here.

I want Rifle that I can take in the woods for hunting and to the Range when my club has .22lr shoots. ( once a Month)

I want the Specter barrel in 18", large Bolt handle in Carbon Fiber. 20 moa rail only have 100 yard range, One extra Mag,

What trigger do you supply with the Rifle? ( Name and Model) Up grade cost on other Triggers? I like the trigger at 2 lb's. but want to go lower or higher if need be.

What Stock do you offer? I like the look of the Sinister. But I want to keep the rifle lite as I can.

I like the Copper/Black color,

What is the weight of the Barrel alone. The Specter 18"

I really want a new toy but I want a Rifle that does what everyone claims they do, that is all I ask.

But you guy's are very very quite on the Accuracy of the Rifle you sell why is that?

I hope you get back to me soon. Thanks for your time Mike.
    Dynotime, I'm not set up as a vendor here so I want to remain respectful to site rules, etc. Shoot me an email ([email protected]) so we can move this off the thread.

Thanks,
    MB

Quote Originally Posted by Martino1 View Post
    I'd like an accurate .22LR but dang. you put a decent chassis on that and you are at the $2600-2700 mark without the scope. Just out of curiosity what stock/chassis do they VooDoo folks recommend?

Oh yeah by the way Nice Group.
    It's a custom rifle. Just in .22LR. Custom rifles aren't cheap but they perform.

I don't worry about resale value as this isn't a rifle you will shoot a littler and want to sell. I can guarantee that. You should look at the resale of your other .22s as they won;t get used much. LOL

You can use any Rem 700 stock or chassis you want. Just has to have bottom metal that accepts AICS mags. Same with triggers as Dynotime was asking. No need to spend $250+. You can get a Timney 510 and run with it.

My Vudoo 22lr is finished. 20" MTU, MPA BA chassis, Vortex Gen 2 Razor 4.5-27 EBR-2C MRAD, Timney Hit at 12oz, Atlas PSR bipod. Put this together as a trainer but will be using it for 22lr matches as well. I have it next to my 26" TS Customs .308 win for scale.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    straightshooter1 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Got my Vudoo today. Range time on Thursday, weather permitting.
    Gunguy308 likes this.

My Vudoo arrived... 20" MTU in KRG Bravo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gunguy308 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Martino1 View Post
    I did a little reading on the Vudoo website regarding their V-22action and they claim that the round never touches a feed ramp on its way to the chamber. How do they accomplish this???

This is a link to a video I made in slow mo showing a round being fed.

Although the Vudoo chamber is ment for Lapua style bullets (it will shoot all 22lr ammo), I figured I would test more than just SK Standard Plus. I will be testing the following ammo (stuff I had laying around)
    CCI Copper-22
    CCI Mini-Mag
    Winchester Super X
    Winchester M-22
    Federal Game-Shock
    Federal Gold Medal Target
    SK Standard Plus

I will be shooting 5 groups of 5 and will shoot 5 for average velocity cause why not.

50 yards, 10 rounds SK Standard Plus

Weather today was sunny, temps 85-93°and wind gusting up to 23mph
    First target was at 100 yards 10 rounds, second was at 25 yards 5 rounds each and I alternated back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunguy308 View Post
    My Vudoo 22lr is finished. 20" MTU, MPA BA chassis, Vortex Gen 2 Razor 4.5-27 EBR-2C MRAD, Timney Hit at 12oz, Atlas PSR bipod. Put this together as a trainer but will be using it for 22lr matches as well. I have it next to my 26" TS Customs .308 win for scale.

Top one looks exactly like my 6.5CM... 700SA sporting a Bartlien barrel same chassis, same glass.. Reach... a tad more..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ads