Vudoo Gun works

Vudoo Gun works

This is a discussion on Vudoo Gun works within the Rimfire forums, part of the Sniping Related category; I ordered a Vudoo 22lr. Yesterday and was told it has already shipped today. Went with a 20moa rail, and a 20" MTU barrel. It's ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vudoo Gun works

Vudoo Gun works

I ordered a Vudoo 22lr. Yesterday and was told it has already shipped today. Went with a 20moa rail, and a 20" MTU barrel. It's gonna wear a Vortex Gen 2 Razor 4.5-27 that had a 20 moa mount. Going with a Timney Hit trigger set to 12oz. And a MPA BA chassis. Its built to be a 22lr version of my match rifle. Will be shooting it out to 450 yards. Also have 5k rounds of SK Standard Plus in its way.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Does the Razor dial down enough for close in targets (e.g., 25 yards) with the combined 40 moa mount?

On my .308 I have the same setup and have a 100 yard zero and 92moa of available elevation. Scope has 113moa total. I will be zeroing at 25 yards

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Excellent!

Id be interested to see your 50yd groups with that setup. I've been thinking of tracking down an Annie and if this thing makes more sense I might go your route. I have a 6.5 with a MPA chassis and Gen II Razer too. Don't know if I'll put another Razor on the .22lr though. I have a GenII PST on another weapon and it is working just fine. I would get another EBR2C reticle though. that thing is the bomb digity. I wish the tree extended further down but other than that I like it.

On the Vudoo gunworks Facebook page someone posted this 50 yard group that was shot with SK Standard Plus. I have a few friends with Vudoo rifles and they shoot the same ammo with the same results.

SatCong likes this.

WOW Nice I'm guessing calm wind... What did the action and barrel set you back?
    Last edited by Martino1; 08-01-2019 at 12:03 PM.

I did a little reading on the Vudoo website regarding their V-22action and they claim that the round never touches a feed ramp on its way to the chamber. How do they accomplish this???

Barreled action was 1770.00
    That includes your choice of basic colors in ceracoat, your choice of moa for the rail (0-60), 1 x 10rd mag, bolt knob size and barrel length and contour. And it comes threaded with a thread protector.
    They basically use a Mauser style controlled round feed, dual extractor claws, so the round is held flush to the bolt face, thus no feed ramp is needed.

Last edited by Gunguy308; 08-01-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Just waiting on the chassis

Eaglehunter likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ads