ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Smartphone Feedback Thread

This is a discussion on ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Smartphone Feedback Thread within the Site Help and Support forums, part of the New Member Area category; We're pleased to announce that we have launched a new smartphone view on the site. It has been designed to have a clean look, to ...

We're pleased to announce that we have launched a new smartphone view on the site. It has been designed to have a clean look, to fit really nicely into mobile (iPhone, Android) browsers, and unlike most normal web based skins will also include features that are normally reserved for desktop or phone applications. We built this as we realize you all spend more time today on your phones on the forum than you did 2 years ago, and we want to get the mobile view to a place where you can do everything (and more!) that you can do on desktop.

A few notes as I know many of you may have questions:

* This does not replace any mobile apps. This is web only - accessing via your phone browser.
    * This new skin will only show when you access the site from a modern (Android 4+, iPhone) phone. It will not show for older phones or for tablets, blackberries or windows phones.
    * Please give us some time as we work through bugs. Give it a try, give us feedback in our mobile thread URL, and give it a chance. Every change needs time to get used to!​

If you visit the site from your mobile phone, you'll get the new view automatically. You can login, post, reply, upload photos, view your private messages and more. You can also use the legacy mobile view by choosing the top left menu and Exit Enhanced Mobile Mode.

This is the feedback thread for any bugs, etc, please post below.

**Please let us know the device, software version, and browser being used if reporting any issues.

Thanks!

This is now live.

Hello I am a new member how do I post in the new member area
    Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Longranger View Post
    Dave
    LOL. This is far from the "new members" section...but I guess it will work. welcome to the forums.

follow this link.

Introductions
    Desert Tech SRS A1 with TS Customs 308 win, 22 CM, and 7 LRM barrels
    Primal Rights 40x .22LR Repeater
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Longranger View Post
    Dave
    Hey there

I see you had made a post in the new member area before this one, but decided against it? I can put that post back up for you, or you can post again yourself just as you did before. Let us know.

Dayle

Ads