Energetic vox ???

Energetic vox ???

This is a discussion on Energetic vox ??? within the Supressors forums, part of the Sniping Related category; I have been trying to decide on a silencer for general use, mostly bench. The Energetic Vox has caught my eye. I have seen the ...

Energetic vox ???

I have been trying to decide on a silencer for general use, mostly bench. The Energetic Vox has caught my eye. I have seen the hype videos, but I have not seen any bad reviews. I like the idea of the stronger C300 Maraging steel. What I want to hear is any downsides. I think that I prefer the direct attach because of price. Please give me a hand.

Energetic vox ???

What do you consider general use?

Precision?
    Semi auto?
    Mag dumps?
    Full auto?
    Calibers you will use?

I went and read about the suppressor you are looking at. You probably haven’t seen reviews because it is a new company. Established 2017 which would make me nervous until they had 4-5 years under their belt. One big thing is that we know nothing of their customer service yet.

Also, for precision shooting, titanium is plenty strong and slightly lighter in comparison. A quality built titanium suppressor will not have issues with strength. Their “new metal” sounds great, but I don’t see that it adds much benefit over other suppressors.
    Last edited by ddd oo7; 01-01-2019 at 10:00 AM.
    Desert Tech SRS A1 with TS Customs 308 win, 22 CM, and 7 LRM barrels
    Primal Rights 40x .22LR Repeater
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the comments. I have read plenty of reviews on this item, but have seen no bad ones. That is why I am asking for views, preferably from owners. I will be using it for .224-30cal. I am looking for hearing protection. I too would like to hear about their customer service. I have heard a lot of horror stories and praises from owners of the older companies' products. Besides it is cheaper than a lot of the others with less exotic materials Over the last few years, I have seen so many new designs on the same mouse trap, but it seems that most of the older baffle designs provide the same or better noise level protection. I have pretty well culled out the novelty supressers and looking for a good lifetime unit.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Well, I made my decision and purchased a Silencerco Harvester 300 from my local dealer

Ads