Cannot Reply

Cannot Reply

This is a discussion on Cannot Reply within the Technical Problems forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; I am logged in under my username but when I try to reply to either a PM or on the board, it is a darker ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XRA
  • 1 Post By Galvinator77

Thread: Cannot Reply

XRA

Cannot Reply

I am logged in under my username but when I try to reply to either a PM or on the board, it is a darker shade of blue and no input allowed. Help
    I am not a paid sponsor, and therefore will not advertise for my company, corporation, establishment, etc.

XRA
    Guess the moderator fixed it, Thank You! Can reply now even though no reads my replies , crying begins LOL
    I am not a paid sponsor, and therefore will not advertise for my company, corporation, establishment, etc.

I get the same thing, but if I keep refreshing the page it will eventually be white. In fact, had to do that to post this. Thought it was just my computer but if you are having the issue too...
    Waiting on Tac-Ops to be built....then given to me for free. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

XRA
    Hey Hoagy,
    Thanks for the tip. Guess it didn't get fixed but refreshing this page allowed me to reply to you.
    hoagymaster likes this.

I had the same problem. When I hit "reply" the page would jump through the input section straight to the editing icons. Refreshing did not make any difference. I even printed out a screen capture and it showed a text editing box. The moderator was very helpful and made repeated efforts to fix it on his end w/ no success. Tonight I was reviewing my forum options and noted that the "standard editing" box was checked. I decided to change it to the full WSYWG editing option and I now have a text entry box back. There must be something about the standard editing box interfacting w/ some versions of microsft software.
    hoagymaster likes this.

hot damn, that worked for me too! now my f5 key will get some rest. thanks galvinator. X ring you should try it.

click settings in top right of this page --> click general settings on the left side under the My Account heading --> scroll down to the Miscellaneous Options section and the editor interface is the first option.
    Waiting on Tac-Ops to be built....then given to me for free. Hidden Content

Well i have also faced this problem.......it was very disturbing for me.....!
    BonnieBrilane

Thanks for suggesting changing the editor type. I changed to basic and now I am able to reply to messages. I usually just read the forum, but it is nice to have the chance to reply if I want to.

Ads