Applied Ballistics support question.

This is a discussion on Applied Ballistics support question. within the Technical Problems forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; Is there a way to configure the Android AB app to calculate density altitude from information gathered from the device? My Galaxy phone has rather ...

Is there a way to configure the Android AB app to calculate density altitude from information gathered from the device? My Galaxy phone has rather accurate sensors for temp, humidity, and barometric pressure. As of now, I have to rely on a 4g connection and GPS to gather info from the local weather station. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Defense Law View Post
    Is there a way to configure the Android AB app to calculate density altitude from information gathered from the device? My Galaxy phone has rather accurate sensors for temp, humidity, and barometric pressure. As of now, I have to rely on a 4g connection and GPS to gather info from the local weather station. Thanks
    I am not 100% sure put I think there is a Bluetooth plugin that needs to be downloaded from the market to use it with AB

Are you wondering how to use the sensors with the app? You might have figured it by now but in case somebody finds this "on the page where you set your atmosphere data hit the settings button next to the home button and select atmosphere from device."

Ads