Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Whats wrong with this site lately?

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Hillbilly 12 
#1 ·
Hello,
Things aren't working properly all over this site now. Posts are missing, I cant get past first page on threads, when I click things I am redirected elsewhere. WTF is going on?
Thanks,
Don

#3 ·
I don't use tapatalk, but chrome, IE doesn't matter what I use, things are working like there is a virus. Like for example, what is happening in that primer seating depth thread?? Looks like Orkan was possibly seeing what I'm seeing?
Thanks, Don

#6 ·
Posts are still going missing. What does this mean? Is someone moderating the threads or something? Do we have to be concerned about our info as it seems this happens to certain people's posts like someone is digging into our profiles?

#7 ·
I've also noticed that when replying to posts, my keyboard will act strange. Letters will type but no space-bar. ONLY on this site, nowhere else. It sure does seem strange.

Perhaps with all this consolidation of sites under one "owner" their support staff is overwhelmed and can't keep up with all the various issues. One of their "newly purchased" sites was down for almost a month until they realized it had a problem.

#8 ·
I read into the company when new ownership was first brought to our attention. I'm pretty sure it's a canadian company that is buying these sites. We're taking over, I hope you guys all like bacon! BTW, it's and eastern canadian company which means us westerners and the rest of you won't like them. All politicians out that way not to be trusted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.