ADMIN - Overtype is a no go

This is a discussion on ADMIN - Overtype is a no go within the Technical Problems forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; When posting, I try to make a correction to a spelling error (ie. inserting an "i" to change "hs" to "his")...the "i" overtypes the "s" ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arkansas89

Thread: ADMIN - Overtype is a no go

When posting, I try to make a correction to a spelling error (ie. inserting an "i" to change "hs" to "his")...the "i" overtypes the "s" and continues to make me retype the whole post. Please get rid of this annoying feature. Overtype works great to change a letter, but causes great havoc when inserting a letter or punctuation...vice overtype, it is not that hard to press the "backspace" or "delete" buttons when such a feature is desired...I need this overtype feature gone...
    sherman likes this.
    "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."
    - Proverbs 17:28, KJV

Its a setting on your phone/computer. I can type hs, move the cursor between the two letters, then insert the i.
    -I redefined trust between my wife and I. I bought her a gun, taught her to shoot, and made her the beneficiary on my life insurance.

What the crap...I couldn't find any setting to correct this. I'll keep looking
    "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."
    - Proverbs 17:28, KJV

Ads