WTB Early McMillan M40A1 smear stock

This is a discussion on WTB Early McMillan M40A1 smear stock within the Want to Buy forums, part of the Classifieds category; Name your price! Seeing as how no one (even those with half a dozen or more being hoarded in their safes) seems to be in ...

Name your price! Seeing as how no one (even those with half a dozen or more being hoarded in their safes) seems to be in a hurry to unload one, I'm resorting to begging and basically letting you name your price. Surely there's someone out there who wants to turn a tidy profit on one of their early smear stocks!

So, my story is this: I'm NOT a collector. Unlike most collectors of these things, I actually carried an M40A1 in combat. I simply want to build an authentic reproduction of the gun I carried. That's it. No more, no less. I was an 8541 back in the day, and all I knew was that the gun I carried shot well, and I got paid to shoot it. Fast forward about 28 years, and I find out that every part of that gun is highly collectible and worth ridiculous money! Who would have thunk!

Anyway, this old scout sniper would really appreciate any leads on an original smear stock that looks something like the one I'm carrying in the picture. Thanks!
    Tim and Rodriguez on LPD-2.jpg

I know your looking for an original m40a1 smear stock but this is the closest I can find and I know McMillan still makes a clone and it is the m40a1. I know it is hard to find but there are other options. I know the scope unertl 10x and the original base for the optic is also very hard to find but dont give up . I'm always looking for things online when I can and if I find anything I will contact you.

Rocko

I finally found my smear stock!
    Attachment 27982

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko1989 View Post
    I know your looking for an original m40a1 smear stock but this is the closest I can find and I know McMillan still makes a clone and it is the m40a1. I know it is hard to find but there are other options. I know the scope unertl 10x and the original base for the optic is also very hard to find but dont give up . I'm always looking for things online when I can and if I find anything I will contact you.

Rocko
    I appreciate your help, Rocko!

Ads