Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Not bad. I'd recommend more jute around the head, shoulders, down the back, and definately on the back of the legs, since it doesn't look as if you have enough / or any there.

Are you using dyed burlap or something else, regarding the green strips? If it's Burlap/Jute, try "unpicking" it a little to give it a shaggier appearance.

Of course, this all depends on AO and the foilage you'll be stalking through.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'd be interested to know how you did the headdress - just regular boonie + jute? Interesting application if so, it looks a lot like half the line of "What will soon [Five years] be hedges" I have out in the backyard.

·
Registered
522 Posts
It looks pretty good.

Just add more of whatever you used and it will start to look like a mean guillie suite! 8)

:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Constructive criticism is more usefull than some one blowing smoke up your @ss!!! :D It needs work. Try cutting up the larger strips into smaller ones. If you can, use some local foiliage and ties in some branches and leaves and things. Its a good start. Keep up the work on it and it will look great.

The Rifleman

·
Registered
522 Posts
American Rifleman said:
Constructive criticism is more usefull than some one blowing smoke up your @ss!!! :D It needs work. Try cutting up the larger strips into smaller ones. If you can, use some local foiliage and ties in some branches and leaves and things. Its a good start. Keep up the work on it and it will look great.

The Rifleman
Your suggestions were already covered. :roll: If you look closely all but one person had suggestions for improvement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts