Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Swarvski (spelling) used to build one, and I believe they still do. Cost is several thousands of dollars, but it does work. LRF is good to 1000

MEL

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
*Swarovski Optik :wink:

The lazer range finder rifle scopes i know of are the Newcon LRS 6... LRS 8... and LRS 10. The numer after the LRS in each model name represents the power of magnification. They work from 50 to 750 meters with a +/- 2 meter accuracy at 750 meters. Here is a link to the range finder section... the bottom left option is the lazer range finding rifle scopes. http://www.newcon-optik.com/laser.html

Im not exactly sure if they sell there laser range finders to civilians... the LRS scopes are only in there Military / LE / Gov catalog. :?

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Mel, do you want to try one of these?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Oh hey, these newcons are a new product. Interesting. Newcon uses Canadian housings and optics combined with russian electronics. I've been curious about their products.

Spade, yes, see what you can do bud.

MEL

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Just got off the phone with someone, he flat shot me down....

We'll see what i can do though, lemme call in a favor. Cross your fingers.

EDIT: The guy I think i can get this from should be back sometime today, Like BC said i'm getting the runaround about it being MIL-spec only.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I could try and use my Military affiliations (especially my unit affiliation) to see if they will send at least one model out to Mel... or heck send it out to me... i might "accidently" mail it to Mel but hey... accidents do happen. :wink: Im sure if the promotions guys with Newcon Optik see that SC.com has so many Military / LE / Gov employees on it... and find out that Mel is a retired Army Sniper... they might be a little more willing to send at least one model out. It is free advertising for them... the only thing they have to worry about is if there product is junk and will fail Mel's review.

BC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts