Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spade... you remember discusing the 1913 rail M-14 stock? Or was it some one else i spoke with...? I cant remember what the web site was... and i want to order a couple for a few of my rifles... dont they sell the same thing for HK-91's?

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
damn, im not sure if it was me but i remember what your talking about ... was the rail on top of the action or was it around the barrel... sort of like the new socom 16 II.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a basic M-1A stock that is found on the SOCOM-16 but it has the 1913 rails on the top and on the sides and bottom. Whatever site it was they made a bunch of other stocks as well...

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

You mean this?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very similar to that... but its more of an AR-15 rail looking system. I have it saved on my favorites in IE but i have so many favorites on there it will take at least 30 minutes to find it...

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i'll see if i can find something... I dont remember what site it was at.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i cant seem to find the site... i do remember they made the same style stocks and furniture for pretty much all the HK rifles and subguns, FAL's, M-14's, they even had a Rem 700 stock with 1913 rails on the side's of the forarm.

BC

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
BC

there is also a new receiver out there with the rail in on the bridge to make sope mounting issues a thing of the past. It is made by LRB arms in NY I think. It is a forged receiver, not cast so that makes it even better. Cost is 799 I think

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
mlammers said:
BC

there is also a new receiver out there with the rail in on the bridge to make sope mounting issues a thing of the past. It is made by LRB arms in NY I think. It is a forged receiver, not cast so that makes it even better. Cost is 799 I think
Oh... Now that sounds like a good action to build the SC-DM on!! Have a link?

MEL

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mlammers said:
BC

Thanks for the info but the M-14's i have arnt DMR in nature... no long range high power scopes on these. These are more of a Rifleman configureation... i have an ACOG TAO1NSN on one and the other i have a EO Tech HOLO sight. Im lookin for these 1913 rail stocks so i can stick a Surefire tactical light / forgrip on em... and maybe somthin else on the sides.

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mele said:
Thanks Mel... i have looked at one of those McMillan M-14 stocks when a friend bought one... but lost interest when i saw how flimsy the buttstock assembly was and that it didnt have a full 1913 rail system that could accomodate the Surefire tactical light / forgrip. The idea of the McMillan stock is to have a single forward pistol grip on the bottom with the light being on one of the side rails.

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now i remember... it was Knights Armament... they were doing a demonstration of a few of there new products to my unit and they had a cool new stock for the M-14. One of the sales guys contacted myself via email with a link but i cant seem the remember the link now. :?

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ok, apparently that is the same stock you have a link for from impact guns. Of course it seems that Fulton sells it for 200 bucks cheaper.

John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts