Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If interested, I am looking to stock 168gr GMM and selling it for $17 per box (plus shipping).

I also am contemplating selling cases of 25 boxes at $16 per box ($400 for the case).

Yes, this is real federal gold medal match 168gr.
No, I cannot get the same deal on 175gr or other calibers

This is to gauge interest. I plan to order a case next week for resale (and for company reviews) but figured if anyone was interested in large quantities we could order at the same time. In fact. If we order 5 cases, the price drops $1 per box. So, another group buy!! I'm buying one. If we get 4 others, the price goes from $400 a case to $375. There will be some shipping to get the case to you though.. .probably about $20.

I will be out of town the next 2 days, so my contact via the web page will be reduced... but I should have access once a day or so.

MEL

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm really surprised no one made any comments about the possibilities here. Perhaps there are places to get the ammo for even cheaper?

MEL

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh... I'm really not trying to twist anyones arms :wink: I just thought more people would be interested in the good deal.

People be interested in half cases?

MEL
(so we are up to 2 cases, mine and Brians)

·
Registered
565 Posts
If you'd be interested in doing the paperwork, handle the cost of shipping and...hm..that's about it....well, if you do that, I'd take 5 cases :mrgreen:

Just out of curiosity, are these 20 round boxes? Hmm..bugger, that's about 2/3 of what we pay here :?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, 20 round boxes.

Not sure I could handle the paper work or shipping .... I have no idea whats involved with shipping ammo internationally! If it was simple, I'd be willing to handle the paperwork. But the shipping cost will be HIGH

MEL

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hehe, don't even consider it. I have a friend who imports ammo from the US - in containers on ships. It's a set price, as far as I know, so using a container for 5 cases would most certainly not pay off - even though I have to pay some 30% more here.

I ordered 500 Lapua Scenar 155gr yesterday, at $1.37 per pop - which is around SMK 168gr rounds. :(

·
Registered
994 Posts
mele said:
Perhaps there are places to get the ammo for even cheaper?
/quote]

Since you asked, I have a receipt from Streicher's for $14 a box, but it appears their prices have risen once again.

Scatch Maroo

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OKay, fair enough. If its available for cheaper elsewhere, I'll move on to better things.

MEL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts