Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
I will second the sticky, but only on the condition that Mr. Chaps agrees that for his term here, he cannot change his avatar.

In all of the internet, I can't think when I've seen a better one.

-Nate

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa! That didn't go how I planned it at all haha. I don't care either way but, personally, I think its a bit silly. And yes, I promise not to change the avatar. I love Big Deborah. I couldn't stop laughing for probably an hour after I saw it. What else would Little Debbie look like after decades of eating Little Debbies ya know? It's to perfect, kinda like the fat mudflap girl silhouette.

As far as muff diving though, I was trying to think of something witty. I can't so I'll leave you with this: In 2008 the dam breeched flooding downtown with lake water which, in the heat, smelled like a trillion dead fish. That sounds like a joke, i wish it was haha you can't un-smell that...on another note though there is a big sign on the dam that says "No Dam Sliding" with a distressed stick figure stuck in an inner tube going down the dam. Ill get a picture of that sometime.

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
YEAH it did! And yes, it is quite silly, but it's the internet, so what do any of us expect! :p

You're gonna do just fine here, I think.

Sticky.

-Nate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts