Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there is 600 members now... 8)

BC

·
Registered
366 Posts
True enough, but for those of us who have been around here since it was Mel’s Sniper Page (how many of you remember that?) it is nice to see the growth and development of the site.

Hats off to Mel!!

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Yup, I remember this place from back when there was no forum...come a long way, hasn't it?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cannon fodder said:
True enough, but for those of us who have been around here since it was Mel’s Sniper Page (how many of you remember that?) it is nice to see the growth and development of the site.
I remember it... then i was gone over sea's for just over 3 and a half years and i came back and i saw it now had forums and stuff... so i signed up!

BC

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Heh... YES, it has come a long way!!! And I have lots more coming!

I've just purchased a used laptop off of ebay in order to find more time to work on the site and provide more content....

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Always trying to keep us happy :D

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
we all appreciate the work you do to keep us happy mel--thanks m8

~dom~

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Thanks guys! Doing what I can to make what I LOVE even better. Its great to have everyone getting value from it.

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
We broke 700 members now, and this place is truckin right along! Lots of posts from the new recruits lately too, makes me happy to see them sounding off.

Man, looking back and when this place didn't have a forum yet...I sure never thought I would end up moderating it someday!!!

It's given me the opportunities to meet some very, very cool people....Both being a moderator and being on the forum itself has, actually.

Thanks Mel :D

(never hurts to suck up to the boss) j/k lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm by no means one of the older guys here (I'm only 16) but I learned alot about different rifles and cartridges back when this was just Mels sniper page,that and when the SC rifles were just getting going,but i gotta say im glad I checked back here when I did,becuase since I've joined the board I've learned alot more,and I just want to thank you Mel for making a good no nonsense (except when its just plain old needed) site where you can learn about long range shooting and talk with a bunch of great guys about it.Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
222 Posts
I checked my Favorites list and it says, "Mel's Sniper Page" what a trip.

I do remember when he started the SC1 project.....I think I checked the site for an update every day ended up sending Mel and e-mail saying when you going to update it!!! Never thought I would be owning two of them. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I remember the site a lil while before his SC project, used it mainly for reference to make sure i didnt sound like a complete idiot. However, I've alwys been too lazy to join the forums >_<

1 - 16 of 16 Posts