Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if this would be a decent future buy for a varmit gun\range gun????? i'd probably be putting a nikon scope on it (since i can get discounts on nikon scopes from my cousin) yall think itd be a good setup?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm sure the remi in 22-250 would be a nice shooter. I've never fired a remington in 22-250 but I have shot a winchester model 70 in 22.250 and it put some excitement in my life! :D It's an excellent round!! I doubt you'd be dissapointed!

What kind of discounts do you get from nikon?? 8)

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i saw a monarch UCC 5.5-16.5 priced at 400$ at cabelas and my cousin got me one for 285$ he does buisness with this guy (he works for john deer) and my cousin hunts ALOT so then guy gave him a address or whatever and he can get nice cheap scopes for our whole side of the family(me and my dad just got a rangefinder 50-800 yards or somethin like that for about 175$

dom

·
Registered
239 Posts
I absolutly agree with Recoil, try to support the local, little guy. I will pay a couple of extra bucks to keep them in buisness, than to support someone like Wally World. If you ever need a little extra help or advice, who would you trust more, someone who does it for a living, or someone who sells alot of stuff and probably dosen't know anything about the rifle he is trying to sell you? Give the local guy a shot, you probably won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i cant buy something at wal-mart
i always have questions about wepaon, scope, etc wal mart doesnt even know what to say, the gun experts will answer everything for me and wal mart will look at me funny for wanting to buy a gun

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good points--i prolly wont be buying from wally world...because the gun i get........i wanna keep the rest of my life

dom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts