Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another milestone for SC...woo-hoo!

I wonder how many non-members we have just browsing the board? Now, you guys gotta start posting! We have like 40 regular posters here...Let's start hearing about rifles and seeing some pics!

·
Registered
347 Posts
who's we? do you have a mouse in your pocket?? :lol: just kidding...none of us bite too terribly hard anyways

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
266 Posts
And we let go almost right away :wink:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
908 :wink:

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Recoil said:
APK-223 said:
908 :wink:
Only 20 of whom actually say anything, and a few of those who shouldn't. :wink:
Yea, but 90% of the silent ones are the FBI, CIA, DIA and PTA monitering our activity. :lol:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
long as the new members watch that guy from iowa... re.. recoil, I think? heard he has a nasty little bite, Mel can we look into getting him a rabies shot or something? lol, just messin Recoil - and I am sure the FBI, and all the other little government guys are plenty busy running around taking notes, printing off pages, and such... wish they would post some of the hardware they got - saw some in Iraq that the CIA had in country... nice.

Swede

G

·
0 Posts
That's great that the membership is increasing. Even though I live on the backside of Lake City AAP's firing range I am not to worried about the CIA, FBI, or any of those guys...... Its the Intergalactic Space Commandos and the Borg I am worried about...OOOPs my steel plate in my head slipped...anybody seen my tin foil cap ?

Seriously, welcome new members.

Tom

G

·
0 Posts
I hate it when they do that. I think I'll get all hopped up on cherry coke and they will scurry there busy little collective bodies around with my sugar buzz. And then to top it off, coffee, lots of coffee, they will be shaking and talking so fast it will over whelm there evil plans. We will see who assimilates who.....curse you ISC and the Borg.

See, new members, we are a serious lot here..... ha ha ha

Tom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, THANSEN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. THIS IS THE BORG.

911 in the SC collective now.....1k coming up soon!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
- pokes Recoil with a stick - yep, he's gone. :lol: I'll take the Borg Collective over the "You got a pretty mouth boy" Collective.... lol, least the Borg have new guns.. :shock:

Swede

G

·
0 Posts
I have been assimilated by two horses and a Remington 700 P. Hopefully this winter I will be assimilated by one of Mel's M40's.

See prospective new members, Mel also offers excellent rifles and way cool forums from some great people.

Join the collective.....oops I mean the site and get in on the action.

Tom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tx_shooter said:
- pokes Recoil with a stick - yep, he's gone. :lol: I'll take the Borg Collective over the "You got a pretty mouth boy" Collective.... lol, least the Borg have new guns.. :shock: Swede
LOL yeah, you got that right! Last thing anyone wants to hear is "Resistance is futile...You shore got a purty mouth"....

thansen said:
Join the collective.....oops I mean the site and get in on the action.
Trying to give away the whole plan, 700 of 911? :lol:

Tom is right though, this place is great. All the humour, but the fun doesn't stop there. These guys can tell you the ins and outs of every rifle on the market, give you the scoop on upcoming shoots, a lot of them build some righteous guns you can buy, and one guy by the name of Mad can tell you how to reload any ammo to sub moa with nothing but a scrap of Speer's manual and a coconut.

Come on now! Post!

You know you want to.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
... and a coconut?..... why a coconut... is that the secret to Mad's reloading success?

Swede

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Could have swore I looked like yesterday and I swear membership was like 980 or right around there...

I look now and...1086!!!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
We're getting popular.

Just don't sell out the the man Mel. :wink:

You start getting all these members, soon we'll have to pay IBA prices for our SC1's. :D

-snowy

The OPINIONS of snowy do not represent Mel, Sniper Central the website, Sniper Central the online community and may not even represent his own opinions. Iron Brigade Armory makes high quality rifles and are all around nice folks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts