Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I could buy ammo stuff w/ that money.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i could buy what a thousand tins of air gun pellets for that roughly but this site is too expencive and i dont advise you buy anything from it i just like the picture its one of my favorite weapons

my favorite weapon is the PSG-1 shame they dont do that in air gun or air soft

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Or you could just buy the real thing.... whichever.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for that price i probly could but where could i buy it from ? also i dont hold a gun licence yet

and the arsehole we call tony blair and his political party wont allow certain AK's into england so they are very rare here

thank goodness i am going to vote conservative

·
Registered
576 Posts
Uneducated you are.

Ignorant you are.

But research can fix that. There are several PSG-1s for Airsoft.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I don't personally own one. You see, a rifle like that, either real or airsoft, is worth more than I am, alive as slave labour, or dead, for resource-extraction.

I would be tempted to recommend UN Airsoft.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
SpetSnaz_242 said:
for that price i probly could but where could i buy it from ? also i dont hold a gun licence yet

and the arsehole we call tony blair and his political party wont allow certain AK's into england so they are very rare here

thank goodness i am going to vote conservative
hold on... youve gotta have a liscence to just BUY a rifle? what kind of poppycock horse **** is that? You need to have a revolution or something. Fix everyones teeth and make a whole new set of laws. God damn i hate stupid countries.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to own any airgun you must be 17 or over im happy with that but god damn it our country is stupid cant they see we citizens have needs

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

"hold on... youve gotta have a liscence to just BUY a rifle?"

I fail to see what is stupid about needing a license to buy a rifle.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Re: re

Yimmy said:
"hold on... youve gotta have a liscence to just BUY a rifle?"

I fail to see what is stupid about needing a license to buy a rifle.
*** edited by administrator.... no insults ***

I guess your teaching me to not take my second amendment rights to protect myself from my own government for granted.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
That thing looks like some kind of basterdized AK-74SUB... why are we talking about these plastic bb shootin things anyway? Im sure theres an airsoft forum out there some where. :|

BC

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
APK-223:Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:51 am- I just saw a forum the other day while looking for scope rings that was devoted entirely to airsoft.....
I'm begging to think nobody is listening to me. That or my sarcasim is hidden to well. :?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have been looking but have failed to find one so far !

anyway a gun is a gun only diffrence is in what it fires and how it does it

there is nothing saying airsoft or air rifles banned here is there ?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
SpetSnaz_242 said:
i have been looking but have failed to find one so far !

anyway a gun is a gun only diffrence is in what it fires and how it does it

there is nothing saying airsoft or air rifles banned here is there ?
That is all true, but this is a sniper specific forum. Air rifles can be used for training and keeping shooting skills sharp, but they are not sniper rifles, nor are airsoft rifles. The point that is being made is that you will probably not get favorable responses about airsoft rifles while frequenting a sniper forum.

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Mel: That is all true, but this is a sniper specific forum. Air rifles can be used for training and keeping shooting skills sharp, but they are not sniper rifles, nor are airsoft rifles. The point that is being made is that you will probably not get favorable responses about airsoft rifles while frequenting a sniper forum.
Straight forward and well said Mel.

Spetz- It is simply that most people on this forum simply have different interests than you do. Few(by few I mean none that I know of but you) of the members here are concerned w/ just airrifles or airsoft stuff. Honestly there are forums out there that are dedicated completely to what you are looking into. I think they would provide a much more helpful service to you than what you are seeking here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im not seeking much here all i want is tactics mainly and a few other things

oh yeah and a ghillie kit

i did try to make one once from chiken wire :lol: (that was before i knew whatone was and before i knew you could buy them) but it pissed me off so much i threw it :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts