Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The is one of the best app stores where you” Ola Tv ll get all the things for the best mode app. Mini Militia Mod APK There are many multiple apps available in this field but this is the head of all the apps. TweakBox Apk In the world of apps if you download only one app which gives you all the things if you open it then it’s the best option.
Due to the recent controversy with the TikTok Make Your Day app, I thought I'd have a look at it to see what it has to offer before the president bans it.

I selected what I understood was "Science and ..." and was scrolling through the offerings looking for something scientific. There began several profane sayings on screen, such as the full "F you Henny!", so I immediately closed the app and was forever done with it.

Any attempt to uninstall the app from the Adult tiktok apk phone meets with failure. I was able to remove the app icon from the desktop, but there is an exclamation-mark notification stating " ! Uninstalling TikTok unsuccessful".

Do I have to restore factory settings and rebuild the phone as I know it in order to get rid of TikTok, or is there an easier way, please? I very much regret my choice to install this app.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did the normal Swagbucks deal: "Install & open the app and reach the Iron Age level to earn 300SB*!"
Does anyone know what it means to 'reach' the Iron Age level?
I'm currently adding forge points to unlock my first Iron Age tech forge of empires mod apk, 'Roof Tile Houses.' Should I have already been credited, or do I have to unlock at least one tech from Iron Age before I'm considered having 'reached' it-?
Thank you for any help y'all could offer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey all, looking for some technical advice here.
I successfully got a vanilla Minecraft server running on a Raspberry Pi 4, everything works fine. I also enabled SSH into the Pi so I don't need another monitor to manage the server. The server runs itself on startup.
My question is: How do I run server commands like "/stop" on this server? When I run the server from a desktop PC, there is a CLI always open which allows me to actively monitor the server status and run commands like that Minecraft server. On the Pi though, I can only pull current server status with sudo systemctl status minecraft-server.service Is there a way to configure a similar "active" monitoring and commanding via SSH on the Pi?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts