Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, this is soooo lame. Remember the little story about the Mall Ninja? Hoo boy. Okay, we got this cat on another forum talking about getting .2 MOA at 800 meters with a dragunov. Why? Because he is a scout sniper! Is that sound I hear actually BC getting ready to kick a phonie's ass? lol. It gets better. He says for $5k He'll shoot against anyone, anywhere, anytime...Any takers on SC? lol. :twisted:

That woman's post about shooting the squirrel with the Stevens single shot at 200+ meters during hurricane francis with a 22 short is too funny to be missed. This guy is a joke, and the publisher of SWAT magazine calls him out big time. I say bring him to Montana! :twisted:

In the meantime, let us all taunt and heckle him.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/sho ... p?t=165988

Good for a laugh, if nothing esle...and I'm only on page 2 of 5 :shock:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Ill take the "challenge"... if i can even call it that. And ill use an old rusty Russian heavy machinegun... using this bullet!!! (12.7X109mm)

P.S.... dont use suede gloves in the desert... they really really suck.

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Muzzleblast... what is your screen name on that forum? I tried making mine Ballistic_Coefficiency... but it was too long so i made it similar to my MOL account... SSgt_JHenry_8654 is mine. I posted a reply askin who was making those claims...

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet your group with that one round would measure just 12.7 mm wherever it hits...who knows where it hits...if it discharges at all...and doesn't explode.

BC, when I saw the sig and looked at the profile I knew it was you. I was gonna PM you and say sorry if you didn't want anyone to see that, since I didn't know. Its on the net after all, but still. I was only on page 2 when I posted. I'm not a member on that forum yet, I was just there readin about the M40 and I found that crock of dung.

LOL although it figures you would show up there and call him on his BS...too bad he's never showing up :D

All the other forums get the jokers lol.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
lol... yea i cant wait to see if he actually responds.

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol.....he won't....but its worth a try.

I'm not even a Marine and that offended me :eek:

EDIT: Since when did it stop being cool to serve your country? Seriously, lol, when all these guys lie, they have to be navy recon green beret seal rangers. I mean, being in the military at all would be something to be proud of...If you're gonna lie about it, I know you want respect...but whats wrong with being a good old rifleman, or an engineer, or a medic or....know what I mean? Heck, a mechanic or something. Long as you were there.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Hell I'll shoot against him. And man, Its been a long time since I've seen someone called out that bad.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
and to think, I read all of that for a "my brother ate my homework story" what a turd :roll:

Hey BC, nice to see you call his bluff!

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Disturbing, yet delightfully refreshing for some odd reason....:D

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It is a waste of time responding to that guy. Everyone who knows even the slightest bit about shooting knows how ludicrous those claims are.

Ignore him. And no, he is not coming to Montana. Unless he is strapped down over the hood.

Mad

·
Registered
314 Posts
"my lil brother posted on the forum while i was gone".... :shock: CAN HE ACTUALLY BE SERIOUS?

{Edit} BC that looks like a mighty fine and accurate round you have there... i wonder what the rifle looks like LOL

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
DAMN... its to bad the admin on that site closed the thread... i really wanted to make him cry...

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Looks like the editor of swat magazine will take care of it. I didnt get the refrence on who he was going to call, but it seems as if he has be thoroughly put in his place.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Thats good... i was going to inform a few friends of mine... but looks like its taken care of. You ever noticed how many fake SEAL's... Army SF... and Force Recon guys are out there? Alot of fake Snipers too... obviously. But anyway... check out this list. www.AuthentiSEAL.org

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think he just wanted to let the guy know that through his IP info he knows who he is....

Too bad BC didn't really get a chance to let him have it. I had no idea that thread would have an SC connection lol. We're out there, frauds...be careful... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
MEEHHHHH.... i called up a friend... they said they had to remove the name and information list about the fakes due to people sewing them for posting personal information... the list of fakes and where they live is no longer online. :?

BC

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
it really is a shame. I've had countless number try to get on the sniper list on SC, I've also had some actual frauds get on, and there may be a few still there. I now require proof of time in service during the claimed period as a sniper. :(

MEL

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Ask em for an AKO / MOL account... or possibly a copy of the DD-214 if they are retired. Thats how the Force Recon associaton does it... but they have alot of other ways of doing it since they are affiliated with the Mil still.

BC

·
Registered
576 Posts
DAMN... its to bad the admin on that site closed the thread... i really wanted to make him cry...
That is what Private Messages are for. You'd be banned, most likely, but with a forum with patrons such as those, run away. Far away. Run now.

Alternatively, call in the artillery. That's what Marine Recce does. Stingray teams in Vietnam never operated outside the artillery umbrella of a nearby firebase, if I recall correctly. Because nothing is better than calling down a 155mm hurting on some jackasses than going toe-to-toe.

I've met a lot of "Spetsnaz." Just ask them 'what type' of Spetsnaz they are.

For the record, the only "real" Spetsnaz are GRU Spetsnaz. But since then, Spetsnaz has become a 'coverall' term used for any Russian Special Forces group. Spetsnaz literally means "Special Recce Troops," in a shortened form, but is now taken just to mean "Special Soldiers." Which is a little vague for my tastes - locally, "Special" doesn't mean much more than a nice way of calling something retarded.

Always get the people calling themselves "Green Beret," "SEAL," or worse yet, "SFOD-Delta" guys... yet what they fail to realize is that they'd all fall short if it weren't for the one 'unglamorous' job out in the back - fueling up that chopper or checking the "Jesus-Nut" on the rotor-shaft, etc.

You'd think, if they were going to lie, they would at least do fifteen minutes of research so they weren't talking completely out their ass.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts