Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will this end? I just saw a box of 1000 LRPs for $119 LG-Outdoors. That’s incredible. But I’m told that production hasn’t subsided here in America. They’re all producing at capacity, and what’s causing the shortage to the reloading market are the foreign manufacturers have been closed. Had Trump not proclaimed firearms industries to be essential, I can’t imagine what it would be like now.

·
Registered
682 Posts
When will this end? I just saw a box of 1000 LRPs for $119 LG-Outdoors. That’s incredible. But I’m told that production hasn’t subsided here in America. They’re all producing at capacity, and what’s causing the shortage to the reloading market are the foreign manufacturers have been closed. Had Trump not proclaimed firearms industries to be essential, I can’t imagine what it would be like now.
Nope, stocked beyond ridiculous lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
682 Posts
Follow Q anon you will find out a year before that this stuff is going to happen

·
Registered
682 Posts
Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:) for real, I first thought they were just some conspiracy nut jobs but then I recalled a few statements they made during trumps candidacy and they were on the money so I looked them up and researched who they are made up of and... well...let's just say I don't dismiss them anymore.. i don't believe everything they say but there is A LOT that can be proven true.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) for real, I first thought they were just some conspiracy nut jobs but then I recalled a few statements they made during trumps candidacy and they were on the money so I looked them up and researched who they are made up of and... well...let's just say I don't dismiss them anymore.. i don't believe everything they say but there is A LOT that can be proven true.

I tried to follow out of curiosity. But I couldn’t get passed what Q said and what someone else said Q said. You know what I mean?

·
Registered
682 Posts
I tried to follow out of curiosity. But I couldn’t get passed what Q said and what someone else said Q said. You know what I mean?

Like i said, some of what they say i just don't know but I have seen enough to know to not totally dismiss them

·
Registered
682 Posts

Like back in 2015 they warned that in 2019-2020 there was going to be a virus released and that virus was going to be used to limit and eventually stop liberties that we have.. when i read that back then I though, "whatever , these are just weirdos trying to scare people" but look what has happened.. they have made enough similar claims that came true that I can't just dismiss them anymore

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like back in 2015 they warned that in 2019-2020 there was going to be a virus released and that virus was going to be used to limit and eventually stop liberties that we have.. when i read that back then I though, "whatever , these are just weirdos trying to scare people" but look what has happened.. they have made enough similar claims that came true that I can't just dismiss them anymore

Of course had I seen that, I would be in your mindset for sure. I haven’t read too much. Pretty much some pretty girl I like is in to it. So that where I get my info. She’s not that street smart IMO. Lol.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Of course had I seen that, I would be in your mindset for sure. I haven’t read too much. Pretty much some pretty girl I like is in to it. So that where I get my info. She’s not that street smart IMO. Lol.

I understand, listen to some of their.youtube channel if you get.some time and make your own call:) its uncanny some of the stuff they release.. rumor has it that some of the members are retired cia, nsa and other organizations but i can't prove that

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand, listen to some of their.youtube channel if you get.some time and make your own call:) its uncanny some of the stuff they release.. rumor has it that some of the members are retired cia, nsa and other organizations but i can't prove that

Look, this chick ain’t only pretty, she’s a great shot. Like Pistol Annie. Oh, and big boobs too. I’ll let her flood me with info. Thanks!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Look, this chick ain’t only pretty, she’s a great shot. Like Pistol Annie. Oh, and big boobs too. I’ll let her flood me with info. Thanks!

Lmao yep, I think they use that to get peoples attention

Here's one I think is worth watching

·
Registered
682 Posts
By those stats, broken clocks are a lot more reliable than CNN

Lol, thats scary and true.. commie news network has to be the biggest activist for the communist party ive ever seen.. no journalism whatsoever.. probably the only thing they have that you can half way believe is the weather segment.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, thats scary and true.. commie news network has to be the biggest activist for the communist party ive ever seen.. no journalism whatsoever.. probably the only thing they have that you can half way believe is the weather segment.

Wait till October:
CNN: In the weather today we have hurricanes coming all over as President Trump has ordered the sun to go away. Biden has said if he wins he will never attempt to hide the sun

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wait till October:
CNN: In the weather today we have hurricanes coming all over as President Trump has ordered the sun to go away. Biden has said if he wins he will never attempt to hide the sun

LMAO... as absurd as that sounds, that is exactly what they would say.. even more hilarious is some of these new commercials where biden its trying to lie the part of American nationalism while him and his son continue to sell USA to China.. Biden just gives me the creeps, even if I didnt know what a dirt bag he is, he still sets off my bad touch senses

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LMAO... as absurd as that sounds, that is exactly what they would say.. even more hilarious is some of these new commercials where biden its trying to lie the part of American nationalism while him and his son continue to sell USA to China.. Biden just gives me the creeps, even if I didnt know what a dirt bag he is, he still sets off my bad touch senses

Biden is a useless human being with a useless family.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts