Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
He’s not even running. The slut is who will be the president in that administration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are purposely keeping Biden from the public and using very carefully scripted commercials to cover his early stages of dimensia. Ive taken recordings of his commercials using a tuner card then decompiled it in its data form and you can easily see there are dozens of sound bytes that have been stitched together to give the appearance that he is coherent. Not a one of his scripts are not stitched from multiple takes.
Ask any non bias doctor and they will tell you he demonstrates ALL the signs of early onset dimensia.
Look at his eyes, they are solid black from extreme pupil dilation from the drugs they have him on to suppress the more serious signs.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hmmm??? Sure hope you're not equating Biden's life long stuttering affliction with any issues with dementia. Too often people make fun of stutterers and think it's like some kind of intellectual deficiency.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hmmm??? Sure hope you're not equating Biden's life long stuttering affliction with any issues with dementia. Too often people make fun of stutterers and think it's like some kind of intellectual deficiency.
Its not his stuttering, it is literally his in ability a vast majority of the time to not be able to hold a cohesive stream of consciousness .. exaggerated here to make my point.. Joe's asked a question.. Joe's response, "well I just think because Mary had a little lamb and patriots got a new quarter back because global warming is making the moon darker, and if i could just have chives on my baked potatoes then that little lamb would be the new governor of Texas and by the way that 12 year old girl makes me happy, i found a penny on Lolita Island and it caught my attention because that new sandwich Wendy's introduced..

Admittedly im over exaggerating to make a point but not by much.

I have a TV tuner card in my Linux computer, I can decompile his commercial streams and see tangibal hard data that there are 50 sound bytes stitched together to give the appearance of on cohesive though.

If you have watched a friend or family member decend into dimensia , the signs are unmistakable and unforgettable... could it be coincidence that everytime he speaks unscripted he gaffs.. yeah but the high rate at which his gaffs occurs is frightening.. alot of times he can't make it through teleprompters..

There is something going wrong with his wiring.. i hate to see friend or foe descend into madness but the signs are there

·
Registered
562 Posts
At my age I've seen many friends and family afflicted with "dimensia" (correct spelling is actually "dementia") with some lingering with mild cases and others where's it's progressed to the point of death. It's NOT a pretty sight for sure and always makes me feel sad when it results in a loss of the person one's used to know and yet still is alive.

Apparently, you're seeing more things than I am. Maybe that's because I'm such an oldfart and conservatively impaired??? ;)

·
Registered
686 Posts
At my age I've seen many friends and family afflicted with "dimensia" (correct spelling is actually "dementia") with some lingering with mild cases and others where's it's progressed to the point of death. It's NOT a pretty sight for sure and always makes me feel sad when it results in a loss of the person one's used to know and yet still is alive.

Apparently, you're seeing more things than I am. Maybe that's because I'm such an oldfart and conservatively impaired??? ;)
Lol, I bet if you pay close attention when he is in a unscripted environment you'll really notice and even scripted to a lesser degree

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Lol, I bet if you pay close attention when he is in a unscripted environment you'll really notice and even scripted to a lesser degree

So about that new load I developed... the 38 grains of H335 have been flawless. A gun that I once felt was a scam, is now the best shooting rifle I’ve ever shot. It’s like a Cadillac

·
Registered
686 Posts
So about that new load I developed... the 38 grains of H335 have been flawless. A gun that I once felt was a scam, is now the best shooting rifle I’ve ever shot. It’s like a Cadillac
Thats good, im glad H335 works for you, I think it is on a list I read somewhere of powders suggested/approved for gas guns

·
Registered
1 Posts
When will this end? I just saw a box of 1000 LRPs for $119 LG-Outdoors. That’s incredible. But I’m told that production hasn’t subsided here in America. They’re all producing at capacity, and what’s causing the shortage to the reloading market are the foreign manufacturers have been closed. Had Trump not proclaimed firearms industries to be essential, I can’t imagine what it would be like now.
Go take a look at Gunbroker. There are bids up near $500 for 1000 SPP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Saw the headline thought there might be some info on primer shortages
Instead crack pot lame bs

Sometime it sucks being half way sane

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Saw the headline thought there might be some info on primer shortages
Instead crack pot lame bs

Sometime it sucks being half way sane
We thank you for feedback. We will forward this enlightenment to our POTI (President Of Troll Incursions) Ms Helen Wait. Any further OTI’s can go to Hell’en Wait

May the Lord bless you continuously.

·
Registered
686 Posts
If anybody wants to go to the adderbury shooting range or Bobcat armament and Shelbyville they have virtually every primer in stock

21 - 39 of 39 Posts