Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Remington 700 SPS they could post a picture of? I've held one and everything (i know...i feel sorry for you guys who have to wait monthes for rifles...) but would like to see how they look with scopes and things like that...may sound weird...but hey, i guess thats the way i am and iam proud of it! :)

StealTh

·
Registered
347 Posts
Stealth,

Do a google image search for it. A few things come up.

-Brian Shields

ps Stealth I had to work this evening but I will get your reply to you ASAP.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Well, I have purchased lots and lots of 700 SPS's, but, they usually have no barrel or stock within about a day of getting them in the shop.

MEL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mele said:
but, they usually have no barrel or stock within about a day of getting them in the shop.
:lol: haha

So i take it you just build up on em eh?

dead_I_5_0 said:
ps Stealth I had to work this evening but I will get your reply to you ASAP.
No hurry dead!

StealTh

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright! Just found out my rifle SHOULD be in....saturday or monday or something WOHOO!! Sad thing is....i wont be in town for a week (leaving friday) because iam going to the beach :cry:

Even though i really want to go to the beach, i really want to shoot my rifle! Argh... :roll:

StealTh

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
bring the rifle....thinking....."those seagulls are really annoying"

dom

·
Registered
347 Posts
I almost got arrested last year for throwing rocks at seagulls because they are "internationally protected species" I can just imagine the look on the policemans face when Stealth is lining up them crosshairs on the bird.... they're just glorified crows right? that are white? what'dya mean I can't shoot em?

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
albino crows :twisted: -- my adl syn. is accurate enough to shoot a crow at 150 yds so he should have no prob with the sps with the nice little tamed ones :D :D

dom

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
dead_I_5_0 said:
my adl syn. is accurate enough to shoot a cow at 150 yds
What do cows and crows have in common?? :lol:
only one letter seperates them...yet about 800 lbs.
-Brian Shields
LOL!!!!i meant crows--my red ryder could hit a cow at 150 yds--its nothin to be proud of but then crows.......theyre like 800 lbs littler--as dead pointed out

dom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts