• Wait and decide for himself :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All-

I will be MIA until the begining/middle of May due to school work. Unfortunately it is down to the wire and I need to punch out some grades. So if anyone sees me posting after today...........yell at me and give BC my home address. J/k. But really, I will be back and in full force, but for now I need to get my head in the game and go destroy some classes.

Keep it in 1 piece for me,

APK

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Get the work done and forget about SC untill you get your grades up and running. That is what is most important. As far as choosing a Branch... it all depends on what you like to do and how hard you like to work on a daily basis... some people like the Navy... some people like the Marines... some people like the Army... some people like the Air Force... some people like the Coast Gaurd. Every branch has there SF units... every branch has there desk job units...

If you need some motivation just hit me up on Yahoo Messenger... Guidon Guidon cant you see... BC is here to motivate meee.... a lo right leeeeeffft.... a leffttyyy rigghttt a lloooo... :twisted:

Just remember... pain (school work) is temporary... pride is forever. (And chicks dig scars)
8)

BC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts