Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Rotterdam,

Hey all, well I'm in Holland with a few days off tour. One of the sound guys{ named Dolph} has friends and family in Rotterdam so he invited a few of us to hang with him. Well we are all shooters so he took us to a dutch gun club with some of his friends.{if you thought gun controll in the US and Canada was a hassel you should see what these guys have to go through}
Anyway Dolph's friends brought a few guns and a load of ammo. Everyone seems to own a caspian 1911 chambered in super 38. One guy brought an Arcus 94 in 9mm. I fell in love with this gun. It seems to be a copy of a Browning Hi power but fits my hand a little better. The guy who owned it said he bought it second hand but had a gunsmith work on it. We were shooting steel plates and I was smokin.

Dose anyone own an Arcus or know anything about the Arcus company, better yet where I can get one.
Any help would be greatly apreiceated,
Cheers,
Kenshin

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I might be wrong, but I think it is a Bulgarian or Israeli clone.

Actually it is Bulgarian. But there was also an Israeli Browning clone also. And I would not be surprised if there was a connection between the two.

Mad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts