Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like 4 people in the chat? that's lame guys. lol and YES i feel like a geek complaining about this. 8)

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
365 Posts
*says in sarcastic homer simpson voice*
Yeah(pause)..I would but(pause)...you know I have to do (pause) ummm (pause) smoke and you know(pause) eat cheese.

Lol but really, I need 2 reinstall Java because I had to reinstall XP. ANd im 56k and well that'd take time I dont have cuse im looking for a bass guitar now hah.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Roster of the people who showed up when I was there:

Muzzleblast
Dead_I_5_0
Brian.Phinney
Olson
Cannon Fodder
Jeff_850

Did anyone else make it?

·
Registered
152 Posts
i didnt know htere was a chat:eek: or id be in there hmmmm im going to go try find it now

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
if you have a decently fast computer try opening 2 internet screens--one forums and one for chat--thats what i do

dom

·
Registered
777 Posts
I was there around 9:12PM eastern time, with Dead and Brian, but after a while somebody with profanity for a screen name showed up and it wouldn't let me type any more, so I bailed.

I would have liked to chat with everyone yesterday, but I don't need to have someone showing up and screwing up the software. Dead, Brian, did you have this problem too?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bead Drawer,

no problems here man. We were kind of wondering why you just vanished like you did. Now we know. Muzzleblast knows who it was with that screen name and maybe he'll address this through a PM with the person. :: HINT HINT :: Anyways...hopefully we'll see more people in there next week?? I MIGHT not be able to make it in this saturday, my gf is getting back into town and you know how that goes...we'll see.

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
777 Posts
Thanks for the clarification Dead, I should be there this coming Sat, it might make it easier for everyone if a time was set. Any thoughts on a convenient time folks?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1730 or later pacific time for me ... I get off at 1700 and takes 30+ minutes to get home. I could probably pull off a 1630 or later, go in an hour early at work and get off early.

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
266 Posts
21:00 EST is good on this end.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Yep guys, the profane user name is being addressed, and just to make it a little clearer, please use your forum name in the chats, mmm-kay? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts