Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Good as far as their night vision stuff goes. Ive never seen one of their day optics, i wont buy one cause their all like.... 90mm bells.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Depends on its intended purpose, the stick your throwing it on, caliber, distance you will engage targets, conditions of fire and of course your personal preferances.

Give us more details man.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SPECTER

I'm looking for glass to put on a .308, probably a Win Stealth II. I'll probably be using the rig at a sniper class my dept. is sending me to. After that I'll use it for callouts. I work in a small (pop.20,000) City. So most of the work I'll due will probably be in an urban setting, at +/- 100m range.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Have you considered US Optics, Leupold Mark 4, Super Sniper or even NightForce?

They offer some nice options. They range in price begining with high to low:

US Optics
NightForce -=very close=- Leupold Mark 4
Super Sniper

For a class like this at such a short range a Leupy MK4 3.5-10 should be great! They make one or two in FFP now too!

NightForce makes good glass and USO does also but USO will require a hefty investment. Still you get what you pay for.

8)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
ATN makes very good night vision / Thermal (allthough i beleive the Thermal optics are military / le only) optics if you can afford that kind of stuff (and have the need for it). Im not so hot on there standard optics... they work fine but there is better stuff out there.

BC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts