Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Whoever made that thing should be hung.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hey,

If it get more women into shooting why not. Did you scroll down and see the pictures of Jessica Simpson firing an M4 and MK-19?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Im with recoil on this one. The shooting sports have almost always been dominated by men, and I for one was extatic when my g/f and her friend came with me to the range the first time.

We got the usual looks that we have all given when theres some guy teaching his g/f to shoot at the range, but now a day's when my g/f goes to the range without me... theres a mutual respect there. No one gives her a hard time and alot of the men have asked if she would mabye show up one day when they had their daughters there.

I think the only thing thats going to get more women into this sport is having more women into this sport.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Who is Jessica Simpson? Some US pop singer?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yeah... shes got big um.... eyes..

·
Registered
565 Posts
I wonder how many times they had to bring out the stupid-stick and give her a quick whip to get that finger where it is.

Either that's why she's standing like that - or she's actually not as stupid as she looks.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

I'm sure I could think of a few things recoil. :wink:

*runs* :shock:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys:

I must be very far gone. Believe it or not, I only noticed the guns. Only when you fellas mentioned it, did I go back and look at the lady.

I know this might sound odd to most, but I am more turned on by guns and big cars. I suppose it could be worse. It must be an awful thing to be a member of the Limp-wristed Legion of the Lost.

Anyway, tonight will find me drooling over the latest issue of Shooting Times.....

Another thing: A pink Cavalry Arm AR-15 would be so light that it would look and feel like a toy. You could hide the thing in your kids toy box and the cops would think it was a plaything. (lol)

Mad

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Anything to get more women and kids in the shooting sports. I've been working with my son with a .22, and he is now hooked. The pink AR would be great for my daughter, well, heck, I have 3 daughters. I think I'm going to do a pink 10/22 for my oldest daughter to start off with. With one of those pinkish laminated stocks. It should be fun

MEL

PS - The girl with the dewalt needs to cover her midsection.... with a SNIPER CENTRAL T-Shirt!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hm, nah, I think you should start making Sniper Central tank-tops or something for those types of girls. A bit of skin has never hurt anyone...

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Good thinkin', Kamatz! SC baby tees. Pink, to match the ARs.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts