Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading how Justice Janice Brown (a Californian!) was finally appointed to the Appeals Court, and started to think...

How many minorities has Bush appointed to high-standing federal positions since the beginning of his office, and why haven't those BAMN (affirmative action) people given him kudos?!

Note that I do not think ethnicity should be a factor in an appointment (and I doubt Dubya does, either), but those fine folks of BAMN certainly think so, and so they ought to congratulate our president on a fine job.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
238 Posts
well im sure theyre belief is, is that he is only appointing them to appease them

personaly i think he is doing that to a degree, granted not all of them, but there are a few here and there where i was just like wtf was he thinking?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Did you honestly just ask why dont democrats congratulate Bush?! :lol: Because they are democrats? Or as BC would call them, " Dumb-ol'-rats " :lol:

The Rifleman

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I really don't like the idea of calling anyone a "minority".

I hope that Bush just appoints the most qualified person regardless of race or gender.

Someone is either competent or incompetent. Let's look past the superficial stuff.

Mad

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
American Rifleman said:
Did you honestly just ask why dont democrats congratulate Bush?! :lol:
Not Democrats, but supporters of BAMN, the affirmative action organization! :twisted:

It seems to me that the non-white people he appoints are not only non-white (as BAMN demands), but generally very qualified (Rice in '08!) (they're pro-gun, at least).

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Very sadly... yes....

I have a serious feeling we're going to have to choose between hillary or rice on this one.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Lord have mercy on our souls if another Clinton takes office...

To be honest...I really only have ONE problem with Bill Clinton.

That's the big yellow stripe running down his belly.

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
238 Posts
rice wont be running for president and its bullshit that hilary will too, shes made too many enemies within her own party, and the people in the opposing party...

im not even going to comment on this, because you aparently are just too stupid to break that barrier of intelligence yet...

perhaps one day youll realise its ok to say a person from an opposing side actualy did a good job when he does one, or perhaps not, you have a little backwater in your attitude

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
dead_I_5_0 said:
Lord have mercy on our souls if another Clinton takes office...

-Brian Shields
I don't like Hillary, but unlike Bill she has some nuts.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shikaku said:
rice wont be running for president
I agree with this only because she has made no intention whatsoever of running for office, and hasn't done anything to preface a run, either.

and its bullshit that hilary will too, shes made too many enemies within her own party, and the people in the opposing party...
That has no bearing on the Democratic primaries, in which every nut job lezzie is going to vote for her (and the Dems got a lot of 'em). I hope she does run, because I think it'll lend for an easier victory for the GOP candidate.

She might not run, but enemies in the GOP isn't a reason why she won't, I don't think.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
238 Posts
oh i agree hilary will run for primaries, but i do not believe she will win...i will vote jeb bush in over hilary clinton...and thats saying alot...

but just to comment, so far it looks as if it very well might be hilary vs juliani(however its spelled)

so perhaps we'll have the battle of the new yorker vs the poser(hilary)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shikaku said:
so perhaps we'll have the battle of the new yorker vs the poser(hilary)
Giuliani is twice the poser Hilary is because he pretends to have Republican principles, yet look at his track record on supporting the Constitution (and the second amendment, specifically) while mayor of New York City.

He'd better not run because everyone knows he's a POS.

Scatch Maroo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts