Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get mil dot reticles on my bushnell scope but where would be the best place to send?

thanks & awesome forums

·
Registered
994 Posts
My first suggestion is to post this in the Optics forum, not the Cartridges forum. ;)

My second suggestion is to email/call Bushnell for a price quote, as I'm sure they can do it.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yes im sure bushnell could do it.... for a price. What the price will be... i have no clue. Personally... i stay away... far far away from bushnell. :wink:

BC

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
The Bushnell 3200 and 4200 line is actually pretty good. They are the old Baush & Lomb series of scopes. All the rest of the Bushnell scopes are to be avoided.

In terms of the custom reticule, you will most likely be out of luck. They will only change the reticule on a few of their scope models, and the 5-15x is not one of them. You can get the details here

http://www.bushnell.com/products/tech_talk/riflescopes.html#reticle

Now, if it were me, I would personally call up their support line and ask if they will do other scopes beyond the ones they have listed. And please let us know what they say. If they would put a mil-dot on some of their other scopes, even I would be interested ....

MEL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts