Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad and I are looking for a nice looking and functioning old Mauser to replace one we lost in a house fire. As far as this looks, it looks like it'd be a real nice addition to the house as far as looks and attractiveness.
Can anyone tell me if you can see or read that strongly suggests we not bid on this?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I've bought rifles before without seeing them. And trust me, it was a mistake.

Why don't you go to a large gunshow and search in person for a nice Mauser? Or you could ask Mark Lammers to build one for you. His work is such that he could even please the finnickiest of felines.

(Fluffy had the opportunity to inspect one of Mr. Lammers' rifle recently and she started to wrap herself around my legs. Most embarrassing.)

Mad.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm guessing that there is supposed to be a link or picture from reading the post if so it ain't there, but as Mad suggests try a gunshow gun shop pawn shops for what you want.

·
Registered
24 Posts
my uncles got a old mauser action that he was thinking of selling, he's had it over 20 years, it's an off a parade gun so it's "micky mouse" mint condition. if you are serious about one i can ask him if he prepared to part with it and get you some pics and more info.

Rob

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ yea definitely, if you could please send me some pics and info if he's willing, I'll definitely see what I might be able to do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts