Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Impulse buys cost precious money. Walked in and John my local gun guy said "hey you'll like this one," handed me the rifle, and i walked out with it. So much for that money. I like the rifle, havent gotten to shoot it yet, but this weekend ill get to run a few rounds through it.
Not the best pictures in the world, but hopefully ill remember the camera when i go to the range.

·
Registered
492 Posts
my bad jeff, I have always known the pistols as the carbon 15. I forgot that they had a rifle like that to. The rifles really aren't that good though. Oh well, sorry jeff for the misunderstanding. SD

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
nice gun m8!! wish i could have me one of those--wut kind of optics do ya have on it???

dom

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Not a bad lookin piece there boss. Let us know how it groups.

Respectfully,
Tyler Consugar

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i forgot the camera just like i new i would, but i took her to the range. I was shooting some winchester 45gr hollowpoints and the accuracy wasnt anything to write home about, but its a very fun rifle. My neighbor who is Army went with us, and he also like the rifle. He did make the mistake of shooting it without earplugs which i would advise against since it has the short barrel, and now he says thats not smart. LOL. Ill have to get a little more serious the next time i take it out and actually sit down and see how she groups.
Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts