Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an old - made 1998 - Chandler M40.
Anyone have any experience with this weapon.
She's beautiful and is a sweet shooter. Heavy to hump but sweet.
Stealthdoc

·
Registered
510 Posts
I have a Remington 700 PSS that was tuned up by IBA. Shoots half MOA consistently with 168 SMK's. I also met Mr. Chandler at a gunshow years ago, definitely a good man.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually, its amazing to even see That Col. Chandler's (Iron Brigade Armory) Sniper Rifle is even mentioned on a civilian web site. But its not Chandler M40" (like he is your buddy or something) its actually respectfully said "Col. Chandler's M40 Sniper Rifle". Considering that The Honorable Marine Corps Col. Sniper wrote 5 books on the subject of sniping (Death From Afar) and not only built the best rifles of that time period/day, He actually trained tier 1 operators at the Black Water facility to take these military grade platforms"Chandler Rifles" (which he built from 700 Rem base.) out to their respected theaters. Those of us who bought the rare Col. Chandler Rifles knew that we could trust our lives on them because of the Colonel's Honor and Reputation and because of the combat durability and accuracy of the Chandler Rifles. We were not taking the rifles to a competition range but rather to save lives out in real combat zones. The Rifles did not come off of some civilian assembly line but rather were hand crafted by a real sniper (Col. Chandler) to impeccable standards of the marine corps then was added a real snipers touch to it. So after black water I took one of his rifles to the OIF Theater. There may be more accurate rifles out there by now,... and I don't give a damn , all I know is I am thankful for Colonel Chandler's training and His rifle that he imparted to me. saved my life. Its a military Honor thing, to which the "expert"civilians may never know or understand, mainly because steel targets don't shoot back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts