Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems the Iraqi people are tired of the insurgents and taking matters into their own hands. Several merchants killed some insurgents after they set off a car bomb. I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... 0322191423

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Iraqi civilians have been waxin insurgents for quite some time... its just picking up the pace more recently. There are clans that have been formed ... one of them is called "iraqis against terror". They seem to get good intel on insurgent hide outs and lay waist to the building and all the insurgents in it quite often... unlike the Military... they dont take prisoners.

BC

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
Iraqi civilians have been waxin insurgents for quite some time... its just picking up the pace more recently. There are clans that have been formed ... one of them is called "iraqis against terror". They seem to get good intel on insurgent hide outs and lay waist to the building and all the insurgents in it quite often... unlike the Military... they dont take prisoners.

BC
I am shocked CNN (commie news network) hasn't reported this more often. :roll: Well maby not.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
CNN's job is to ignore reality and substitute there own... they do it quite well.

BC

·
Registered
994 Posts
...unlike the Military... they dont take prisoners.
Once again, the private sector proves itself much more efficient than the government. ;-) Kudos to the Iraqi people, though, for being so willing to fight for their own freedom from terror.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Unfortinatly... not taking prisoners elliminates information that could be very usefull... there have been many hard core insurgents that tell us all we want when we work out a deal where there family will be moved out of the country and have a chance at a good life. We have other ways of getting information out of captured insurgents as well... but i wont go into that.

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yeah, your right...

Ever see what a little electricity will do to someones filling? try putting a piece of aluminum foil on one in your own mouth if you want a small taste..

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortinatly... not taking prisoners elliminates information that could be very usefull... there have been many hard core insurgents that tell us all we want when we work out a deal where there family will be moved out of the country and have a chance at a good life. We have other ways of getting information out of captured insurgents as well... but i wont go into that.

BC
Yea, the guys setting off the bombs arn't the one we want. Its the infrastructure of the network. the shadow govt. The guys they killed could lead us up the ladder. At least that what I read in a book once. :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts